The Gator Collective - Thoughts?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I went with the minimum because I expect some other things to pop up that I might also want to contribute.

@oxrageous, have you thought about maybe doing something like Gator Collective, charge a price and get players to do some exclusive content here? Have a pay wall for it?
Ehh, it's been a long day, I'm too tired to flesh out the joke but it was going to have something to do with OnlyFans or ManyVids. Trust me, it would've been funny.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
IDK, maybe I am just out of touch but something about it just seems like begging to me. At what point do they start start walking around to pregame tailgates and sell 50 cent candy bars for $5.00.
Ahhh, the good old Pop Warner days! Show of hands who ate all their Fuchsing candy bars and their Dad had to pay for them??

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When I read the thread title I thought was going to be about what to call a collective of alligators. We have a parliament of ravens, a murder of crows, a knot of toads, etc. Turns out it’s called a congregation of alligators.

BTW in case you’re wondering, it’s a pace of donkeys and a troop of monkeys.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When I read the thread title I thought was going to be about what to call a collective of alligators. We have a parliament of ravens, a murder of crows, a knot of toads, etc. Turns out it’s called a congregation of alligators.

BTW in case you’re wondering, it’s a pace of donkeys and a troop of monkeys.

It's also a flamboyance of flamingos, a bloat of hippos, a crash of rhinos, and an embarrassment of pandas.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wish you a bag of dicks.

I think that’s BYU in the picture.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting to see the numbers on what they are doing here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.