The head pig....

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think there are a couple reasons he's better.
1. He actually tries to make some kind of in game adjustments. We've never seen Mac even try.
2. Bert at least had the sense to bring in a new OC when things weren't going well offensively(2nd year?)
3. Bert's QB's have shown progression during their career's there, both AA and BA are/were better than average by the time they left. BA was so bad in his first season the fans fire bombed his car...when he left he was an NFL draft pick......Butter's not so much.
4. He didn't just beat Mac, he clubbed him while playing 4 walk on's on defense in a meaningless game for them while Butters was trying to clinch the East...

Austin Allen is still there and isn't having a good season. He's been average at best but has definitely regressed since last year. His backup has done better statistically, and many Ark fans believe the only reason why Allen's starting is because he's the son of one of the assistants. But Brandon Allen did improve under Bert. I'll give you that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He's been average at best but has definitely regressed since last year
He's forcing a lot of passes this years because he knows their defense is horrible imo....Would you rather have AA or anything we currently have?:lol:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's forcing a lot of passes this years because he knows their defense is horrible imo....Would you rather have AA or anything we currently have?:lol:

It doesn't matter with this coaching staff. But with a competent staff I'd still take Franks. He's more talented than Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator