The Heat Is On....

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
There you go, pretending that facts matter. How can you justify using actual records to counter broken records?

And to go with it, 2-0 vs. our #1 rival UGA including a blowout and a 2-TD win.

And all of that despite losing his starting QB both years.

I'm not satisfied with where we are, but I do see progress and look forward to the season.

3d6fb695505cd18fb0365e542a5f980f.jpg

Facts? Of course they don't matter.

Making up fake stats to trash the Gators is "just being concerned about the direction of the program", pointing out the fake stats is "spinning".

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
When Tinerc scores 28 points against you in the second half, while you Nusszero it again. It's a blow out.
I've got to agree with this yes the game ended up only being a 10 point loss but it felt a lot worse because of how bad the 2nd half was

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Do you think that is any good? A simple yes or no please.

I wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on the fact that the numbers were made up. If this was reversed, you would be up in arms about "pumpers" spinning the record.

In your own words. "nice dodge".

Just saying.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There you go, pretending that facts matter. How can you justify using actual records to counter broken records?

And to go with it, 2-0 vs. our #1 rival UGA including a blowout and a 2-TD win.

And all of that despite losing his starting QB both years.

I'm not satisfied with where we are, but I do see progress and look forward to the season.

3d6fb695505cd18fb0365e542a5f980f.jpg
This ain't the 80s. Uga is not our #1 rival.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on the fact that the numbers were made up. If this was reversed, you would be up in arms about "pumpers" spinning the record.

In your own words. "nice dodge".

Just saying.
If you've read these boards we have two sides...where was the team ranked when they played or were they ranked at the end of the year.

3-7 and 2-8 both suck!

I'll ask you again...is 3-7 good?

Yes or no?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
If you've read these boards we have two sides...where was the team ranked when they played or were they ranked at the end of the year.

3-7 and 2-8 both suck!

I'll ask you again...is 3-7 good?

Yes or no?

And once again I will tell you that I am not changing the subject. Why not comment on "seven blowouts" or not counting the Iowa win. Why the strong desire to change the subject?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And once again I will tell you that I am not changing the subject. Why not comment on "seven blowouts" or not counting the Iowa win. Why the strong desire to change the subject?
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude...thank you for that extra win. He was 0-1 at CSU vs ranked teams so move it to 3-8.

2-8/3-7/3-8...lol. They all suck. Be a man and admit it to everyone.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Every game he referenced was at Florida. You're dodging and trying to change the subject.

It's clear his post was spinning.

A 10 point game is a blowout? FSU loss counts double?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Every game he referenced was at Florida. You're dodging and trying to change the subject.

It's clear his post was spinning.

A 10 point game is a blowout? FSU loss counts double?

You have a screw loose pal. I never dodge the suck. Personally, I think you are whining like a little baby and splitting hairs. 2-8 and 3-7 both SUCK. I couldn't care less whether you include his record at CSU or not. The FACT is he gets outcoached all the time vs ranked teams and his record SUCKS against said ranked teams.

Admit it and move on. You look really bad right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator