The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That QB sucks out loud.

He missed a dozen open throws and that pick inside the ten on second and one when he could have walked to first down was the most bone headed thing I’ve ever seen.

He’s losing games single-handedly and definitely does NOT have the clutch gene.

The running game is solid, but unless the play calling is just right or involves short easy five yard throws, Lawrence is sure to give the ball away. He stinks. Another qb bust for the jags. He can’t be trusted to make a play and will have to be kept on the shortest leash possible.

They’ll give him into next season before benching and then offloading him, but it doesn’t matter. He does not have it. He’s wasting better play by a defense that is doing enough to win games.
Can y'all take back another one of your failed QBs? He's ruining the bucs offense right now (byron leftwich). The last decent Jags qb I remember was David Garrard

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No we won't take back Byron. And by the way David is a great guy. I've plaid catch with him a few times. Damned near broke my ancient hands and he was taking something off the ball.

It's hard to admit but also tossed it around with Matt Robinson. When I lived at the beach and was 40 years younger we played some flag football. I was the opposing QB. You can guess how that turned out.

How did I know Matt? It's the usual story...my wife...she knew everybody. She introduced Matt to his wife.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting to see Dameon Pierce stick the final nail in the Jags today. He may just win rookie of the year.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Desperate I decided to watch KC and Mahomes, at least he's good for some spectacular plays.

BUT I forgot that KC uses that damned Seminole chant. There is now nowhere to turn. Maybe curling?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much the same record they had last year at this time under Urban. A "real" NFL coach really has them flying high!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Could easily be 6-1 or 5-2 if we weren’t such losers. Always find a way to lose, never a way to win. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator