The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor is just not that good, this "generational talent" overthrows way too often and too many pics in the endzone now.
I just don’t think he’s accurate enough. When they get in the red zone the field gets shorter, the coverage tighter and he can’t make pinpoint throws. Big arm with little touch and not great accuracy.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Luckily Jags are not "my team" but since I get JAX local channels I am lucky enough to get to see them play almost every week (sarcasm). Today I got to watch my Dolphins and Tua is soooo accurate on his passes there is just no comparison. Of course, Tua has Waddle and Hill who sometimes bail him out when his passes are a bit high.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor is just not that good, this "generational talent" overthrows way too often and too many pics in the endzone now.
ltraz says that sort of thing can be contributed to scheme :heehee:

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Luckily Jags are not "my team" but since I get JAX local channels I am lucky enough to get to see them play almost every week (sarcasm). Today I got to watch my Dolphins and Tua is soooo accurate on his passes there is just no comparison. Of course, Tua has Waddle and Hill who sometimes bail him out when his passes are a bit high.

You mean the Dolphins have legit receivers that catch passes thrown to them? What a concept. Trevor misses some throws, but damn his receivers seem to drop a bunch that hit them right in their hands.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You mean the Dolphins have legit receivers that catch passes thrown to them? What a concept. Trevor misses some throws, but damn his receivers seem to drop a bunch that hit them right in their hands.
It takes a team effort to achieve their level of success.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, but it’s the Jags and they suck.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Man, the Jaguars suck big time. The Broncos have the WORST offense in the country. And that offense did an under 2:00 minute dirve for the winning TD almost the length of the field sandwiched around a 50 yrd plus bomb by Wilson. There should be a new Twitter #hashtag: #TrevorIsABust. Or better yet: #JoshAllenIsABust.

g8trjax

Aug 26, 2018
That's been one of the jags biggest problem for years.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Urban didn't do himself any favors with his alleged off field issues but I think we are starting to see it wasn't all him

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Never fear! The JAGS braintrust has decided to make a move for....Calvin Ridley!!! Suspended for gambling violations and left the Falcons with "mental health" issues....wow, only the JAGS.

It does look like they have lots of built in qualifiers as to what Falcons will get, though. Still, smh.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never fear! The JAGS braintrust has decided to make a move for....Calvin Ridley!!! Suspended for gambling violations and left the Falcons with "mental health" issues....wow, only the JAGS.

It does look like they have lots of built in qualifiers as to what Falcons will get, though. Still, smh.
Couldn’t work out a deal for Antonio Brown?

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Trading for a player who won't play until next year is soooooo Jacksonville....I hate Khan

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
QamSW7S.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Watched with my son. Trevor needs to learn how to protect the damn ball, but I was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy he displayed on the last drive. Major growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.