The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Jags have to beat Titans to clinch AFC South no matter what.

We can get the WC if we beat Texans but lose to Titans, but it’d take a bunch of other stuff happening for us to get it

Technically if they were to tie Tennessee they’d also win the division.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What’s the Cage of Rage? I’ve been to lots of Jags games & never heard of it
May not be around anymore? This was back when David Garrard was qb I think. There was a section of the stadium with crazy fans called the Cage of rage

Here it is. Wow 1996

Last edited:

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Jaguars dominate. Picked that up from the Prime Time documentary. Jeff Driskel still hanging on in the NFL. Imagine if he had been coached in college.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
1 more win and the Jags are in. Trevor wasn't great, but Etienne and the D were pretty darn good today

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Isn't there still a chance for the Jags to get a wildcard spot if they lose to Tennessee?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Texans are terrible. Defense just wouldn’t let them back into the game when offense sputtered a bit after the Etienne run and defensive score.

If they can prevent teams making points off of offensive turnovers we’re a tough go. Trevor had one pick and at least two others that should have been picked too. He’s playing much better and much faster but the mistakes with the ball still pop up.

The fact Pedereson has gotten them turned around after the start of the season is remarkable.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
dolphins doing their part to help!

I wish I could get them out of my head. They have tormented me for 30 yrs

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jags get Saturday night game.

Titans played Thursday so they get 8 days of rest. We played today so we get 5. Gotta love the disrespect.

We need to win and tell the NFL to shove it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been as critical as anyone over the years about the dysfunctional Jags organization, but I’m impressed with the turnaround this year. Peterson should be a serious candidate for COY if the Jags win the division.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jags get Saturday night game.

Titans played Thursday so they get 8 days of rest. We played today so we get 5. Gotta love the disrespect.

We need to win and tell the NFL to shove it.
As my buddy and I like to say when anything bad or negative happens around or to the franchise....That's so Jaguar.
Doug even requested to the NFL not to play Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.