The Muschamp Effect

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The Original DC;n283785 said:
Yet, for some reason, so many people want to blame Auburn's offense for their defensive woes, just like we heard so many times while Muschamp was at UF. Even Malzahn is talking about how the offense needs to help the defense. I've said it many times, UF's defenses under Muschamp were not as great and the national perception would indicate.
They were even better than that. When your offense sucks the def. has to work MUCH more. Hell, Missouri had less than 100 yds total offense last year and beat the heck out of us. Guess why.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I for one have succumbed to the theory that Muschamp's agenda was to sink UF. Look what he's doing now. He's sinking Auburn. He won't have to go to Bama next, cause Kiffen is already there. Next, he'll either go to LSU or Ole Miss. If neither of those schools are any good when he leaves Auburn, Muschamp will end up at Ugly.

Oh, and aliens really exist too! Look at these pics and tell me they are not real! https://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n283999 said:
Oh, and aliens really exist too! Look at these pics and tell me they are not real! https://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

87773-you-son-of-a-bitch-gif-Inigo-M-jOCz.gif

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like what preceded that clip. "Ello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my fadder. Prepare to die." Great movie!

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n284007 said:
I like what preceded that clip. "Ello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my fadder. Prepare to die." Great movie!

hello.gif

Awesome movie! Just ask GatorInKnox.
tumblr_m2qretgZ6o1qihsweo3_250.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n283914 said:
He will be gone from there in 2 years
I have made the same reference to WM before. He is exactly that and great analogy.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n283958 said:
They were even better than that. When your offense sucks the def. has to work MUCH more. Hell, Missouri had less than 100 yds total offense last year and beat the heck out of us. Guess why.

Missouri has 119 total offensive yards, 99 rushing and 20 passing.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
WillGetIn;284007 said:

One of the best movies ever made. I have watched it probably
eight times and it's funny every time.

It's inconceivable!

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n284481 said:
One of the best movies ever made. I have watched it probably
eight times and it's funny every time.

It's inconceivable!
Agreed. So many one liners.
dAIuYHf.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm watching gameday :facepalm: bc sec network broadcast isn't on yet. They are discussing auburns dumpster fire. They also showed a bunch of muschamp sideline rage clips... Except he was yelling at auburns players and not ours. Suck it barners!

:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n285685 said:
I'm watching gameday :facepalm: bc sec network broadcast isn't on yet. They are discussing auburns dumpster fire. They also showed a bunch of muschamp sideline rage clips... Except he was yelling at auburns players and not ours. Suck it barners!

:lmao:

Saw that. Did you happen to see the opening where they play their theme song and show highlights? Ours was of Mac going off on KT. :facepalm:

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Auburn is out of the rankings on the AP poll, still at 25 in the Coaches. That didn't take him long, did it? :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;285693 said:
Saw that. Did you happen to see the opening where they play their theme song and show highlights? Ours was of Mac going off on KT. :facepalm:

No I tuned in right before the auburn bashing commenced :lol:

I also enjoyed the bulimia kingsbury bit. Bielima is such a toolshed. F his lard azz.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n285696 said:
No I tuned in right before the auburn bashing commenced :lol:

I also enjoyed the bulimia kingsbury bit. Bielima is such a toolshed. F his lard azz.

Better hope Crete doesn't read that. He's liable to take a hit out on you for talking about his man crush like that. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Crete is easing off the bielema wagon... He knows deep down the guy is trash. I'm a strong supporter of his golddigger wife though.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They admitted Muschamp is trying to "change the culture" at Auburn. Change it from winning? The Auburn program was already winning a hell of a lot of games the way they were. They just needed a few tweaks, not a complete overhaul.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;285708 said:
They admitted Muschamp is trying to "change the culture" at Auburn. Change it from winning? The Auburn program was already winning a hell of a lot of games the way they were. They just needed a few tweaks, not a complete overhaul.

But you see, that's not how musskank operates. He comes in and completely changes everything. Which is why every team he's goes to has gone from great to :kiffin: in short order.

Menstrualcramp - the dude gets results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.