The Muschamp (lack of) Success Formula is Alive and (un)Well

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zookie was 8-5, 8-5 and 7-4 when we only had three teams with a pulse in the sec.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
f v c k zook
f v c k mushchump
f v c k mcelstain

Good riddance to all, don’t wanna see ya again....

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I think someone else had to be stirring mrs. butters barbecue sauce. It's the only explanation for the sabotage he did to his career just to get out of town immediately.
Whatever was actually going on, thank god it went down quickly, just imagine the s h ! t show if he was still here.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Some of you cocksuckers will hate on a coach because he isn't a good head coach. I may not want him coaching my team, but that doesn't mean I have to hate the guy.

Zook and Muschamp gave everything they had. It wasn't lack of trying, it was lack of ability. That is no reason to hate them.

McElwain is a different story. He didn't try and then accused us fans of making death threats toward him and his family? Why this ****stain has a job is a mystery to me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zook was pretty good in the pros... I thought he was a good hire...duh...I thought Butters Macshark was also...yeah don't go on my choices.

Pros and College are different animals...Zook was also a fairly good DC...there are plenty of good OC and DC that can't cut it at HC

I do think we did Zook wrong...the Nation never gave him a chance...he was light years better than Butters and made way for Urban...
No one was gonna last immediately following Spurrier.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you cocksuckers will hate on a coach because he isn't a good head coach. I may not want him coaching my team, but that doesn't mean I have to hate the guy.

Zook and Muschamp gave everything they had. It wasn't lack of trying, it was lack of ability. That is no reason to hate them.

McElwain is a different story. He didn't try and then accused us fans of making death threats toward him and his family? Why this ****stain has a job is a mystery to me.
Chump sucked because he’s a moron that refused to change his prehistoric philosophy. Dumbest guy in the room that somehow thought he was smarter than everyone else. Go back and listen to his presser after he let South Jawja Trade School beat us in the swamp without completing a pass and tell me he gave everything he had.
F*ck him.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No one was gonna last immediately following Spurrier.

People seem to forget SOS left at a time most of the available coaches were already chosen.

I was hoping they would go for Charlie Strong...now I know most on here will say that was drunk thinking but he did well at Louisville.

Either way we got Urban and 2 NC. Not bad.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Chump sucked because he’s a moron that refused to change his prehistoric philosophy. Dumbest guy in the room that somehow thought he was smarter than everyone else. Go back and listen to his presser after he let South Jawja Trade School beat us in the swamp without completing a pass and tell me he gave everything he had.
F*ck him.

THIS

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I already dissected the immense difference between Zook and WM. Neither were good coaches, but both were wildly different in the manner in which they handled their time here and the condition they left behind.

I will say, I find it odd that in making your point about our need as fans to respect a failed former head coach, you insult those who choose to disagree with you.

I’ll check previous threads for the admission, but it’s pretty obvious you’re related.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
F*ck him.
He’s the worse version of Kirby. Kirby just recruits better. Both are stuck with @Concrete Helmet in the football Stone Age.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I already dissected the immense difference between Zook and WM. Neither were good coaches, but both were wildly different in the manner in which they handled their time here and the condition they left behind.

I will say, I find it odd that in making your point about our need as fans to respect a failed former head coach, you insult those who choose to disagree with you.

I’ll check previous threads for the admission, but it’s pretty obvious you’re related.

Nope. I dont hate him because he sucked as a coach. Big difference.

Hate is a term reserved for McElwain because he tried to tear dow. The program with his incompetence. When he started sucking, he made up bs lies to throw attention elsewhere.

Dont want WM or RZ coaching the Gators, but hate? Nope

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Damn Bushmaster, what kind of pictures do you have on Ox? You’re the only poster I’ve seen get the c-sucker word through the editing process and posted. Do the pictures have anything to do with Ox and his cat? You know, they did look pretty chummy in the Christmas picture. :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He’s the worse version of Kirby. Kirby just recruits better. Both are stuck with @Concrete Helmet in the football Stone Age.

I’ve got to disagree with you on this. There is no comparison between our offenses under Muschamp & Kirby’s offenses at UGA. We on this board can claim Kirby’s offenses are stuck in the stone ages, it’s a nearly run only 3 yards & a cloud of dust offense, and anything else we want to claim but truth be told Kirby’s offenses have been much more effective, potent and points scoring compared to anything Muschamp put out while here, and for that matter, at South Carolina. There is no comparison at all.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’ve got to disagree with you on this. There is no comparison between our offenses under Muschamp & Kirby’s offenses at UGA. We on this board can claim Kirby’s offenses are stuck in the stone ages, it’s a nearly run only 3 yards & a cloud of dust offense, and anything else we want to claim but truth be told Kirby’s offenses have been much more effective, potent and points scoring compared to anything Muschamp put out while here, and for that matter, at South Carolina. There is no comparison at all.
They have a $200M recruiting machine bringing in way higher quality offensive talent than we have. The UGA and early 2010s Bama offenses thrive when they are way more talented. Doesn’t work if the talent is equal. See: UGA, no championships since 1980. Always another team with equal talent.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
They have a $200M recruiting machine bringing in way higher quality offensive talent than we have. The UGA and early 2010s Bama offenses thrive when they are way more talented. Doesn’t work if the talent is equal. See: UGA, no championships since 1980. Always another team with equal talent.

You’re saying that Kirby & Muschamp are the same except for recruiting, meaning they’re both inept at fielding offenses and that’s not true. Muschamp recruited top 5 classes at Florida AND he walked in to plenty of talent across the board his first day on the job. He had plenty of offensive firepower yet struggled to score points. That’s not anywhere near the same as Georgia. You also said that Georgia’s offense thrives against lesser talented teams. Why didn’t Muschamp’s Florida offenses thrive against lesser talented teams? He got beat by Georgia Southern for heaven’s sake. We had to hang on against the likes of Louisiana LaFayette, Bowling Green, Missouri (at least when he beat them), etc. Georgia’s offense has never struggled so routinely against crap teams under Kirby. See the difference? No offense (no pun intended) but you’re grasping at straws on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator