The Muschamp (lack of) Success Formula is Alive and (un)Well

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
In the end when its all added up I believe Butters stole more than Madoff. Madoff victims got 70% back. We got dyck. Just saying.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they don't fire him. The odds are that they will make a better hire next time. I prefer the easy win.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's on him, he'll get it fixed. :facepalm: My God, to have to listen to him again. :suicide:

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I like Muschamp. I love Ron Zook. The passion they have for the game is second to none and they busted their ass for UF football. Things didn't work out and I don't think either were ready for this job.

McElwain is a different story. The **** he made up about the death threats was way out of bounds.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I like Muschamp. I love Ron Zook. The passion they have for the game is second to none and they busted their ass for UF football. Things didn't work out and I don't think either were ready for this job.

McElwain is a different story. The **** he made up about the death threats was way out of bounds.

Zook is at least a really good guy. One of the few times I've seen a head coach break down in a going away press conference. We may joke around about him, but he's a solid individual who in fact gave his all to UF, left us with some great talent and walked away humbly after a great final win.

WM is an arrogant jackass. Not only did he take UF to fresh lows because of his "scorched earth" policy and absolutely ridiculous model, he mocked the "peasant" fanbase who had the audacity to question his genius along the way, crippled us with a disaster roster outside of a few positions and left stomping his feet, essentially despising UF for the decision.

He and JM are 1a/1b. I wish neither anything but failure in life.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I like Zook, he seems like a genuinely earnest, positive and hardworking guy. He wasn’t the right fit but as an unintentional interim set the stage for Meyer.

Muschamp’s demeanor towards fans, the media and even his players when they made mistakes wasn’t and isn’t good. His bunker mentality is lousy as well. He’s probably a great guy when he’s calm, but that temper is volcanic. I hoped he would be better with experience and in a less demanding circumstance at SC but he’s still losing it regularly.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
“They’re all must-win games, every single game," Muschamp said. "You know what next week is going to be? We’re open. But the next one is going to be a must-win game. We need to kick open’s ass, too.”

Every team is the most important...even bye.

Oh, how I DON'T miss that guy.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Zook's kinda like the uncle who's not all there. He means well but f's up everything he touches.

Zook was pretty good in the pros... I thought he was a good hire...duh...I thought Butters Macshark was also...yeah don't go on my choices.

Pros and College are different animals...Zook was also a fairly good DC...there are plenty of good OC and DC that can't cut it at HC

I do think we did Zook wrong...the Nation never gave him a chance...he was light years better than Butters and made way for Urban...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Zook was a garbage DC and the fact that he exists in the pros means nothing. Plenty of terrible coaches somehow have employment in the pros.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Zook was a garbage DC and the fact that he exists in the pros means nothing. Plenty of terrible coaches somehow have employment in the pros.

We had talent under Zook. He was not that bad...sat on leads too much.

He was nowhere near as bad as Chump or Butters.

That is unless you were a Frat Boy.

Let's just agree on this, we are much better without them.

Just remember Charlie Weis as OC....enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator