The National Signing Day Thread

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After watching a little bit of the under armour game a couple things i noticed is that NPF is getting abused by speed rushers. I really hope we flip Xavier Peters from Kentucky...very solid looking LB and has good size already and appears athletic

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
After watching a little bit of the under armour game a couple things i noticed is that NPF is getting abused by speed rushers. I really hope we flip Xavier Peters from Kentucky...very solid looking LB and has good size already and appears athletic
Noticed the same thing but the dude is legit, just needs better coaching

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After watching the 2nd half, I'm really hoping we can flip miller and xavier peters. Dude looked like a 240lb wide receiver on that kick return.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After watching the 2nd half, I'm really hoping we can flip miller and xavier peters. Dude looked like a 240lb wide receiver on that kick return.
You notice how he didn't run over his future kicker on that return?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This would be great.

@GrahamHall_: #Georgia QB signee Justin Fields just said he'll consider the Major League Baseball draft if he's considered to be one of the top picks

... Probably a wise-decide, since we know he's batty for choosing Georgia.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014

4* S '18 Kelvin Joseph
Rivals 49th overall player in this class, kid is from Baton Rouge so probably headed to LSU regardless.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You also missed the fact that this conversation was moved to a brand new thread. Move along, nothing to see here... except recruiting updates.

Depth/need at a position isn't appropriate in a recruiting thread? Lighten up Francis.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Depth/need at a position isn't appropriate in a recruiting thread? Lighten up Francis.

Depth? From who? All the LBs you mentioned burned their eligibility years ago. I get the occasional rabbit trail, but the conversation was moved to its own thread and some of you are still trying to keep it alive here. I just picked you out of the stragglers because of you gave me a convenient opening for sarcastic and much deserved ball-busting.

I’m not angry, bruh. In fact, considering the darts others throw on this board, I thought mine was a Nerf by comparison.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise a Nole that is a media attention whore and shoving his head back up the programs ass would not call one pass play for a UF guy

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Depth? From who? All the LBs you mentioned burned their eligibility years ago. I get the occasional rabbit trail, but the conversation was moved to its own thread and some of you are still trying to keep it alive here. I just picked you out of the stragglers because of you gave me a convenient opening for sarcastic and much deserved ball-busting.

I’m not angry, bruh. In fact, considering the darts others throw on this board, I thought mine was a Nerf by comparison.

Ahhh. I see. The LB thread of discussion wasn’t on point and I did add to the distraction. Consider me justly and gently rebuked. No worries.

That comment that you dinged was about our returning & recruited TEs. I had missed that Jackson was gone. That thread was relevant, hence my reaction to your post (which I thought was nerf-level too!)

Virtual beer on me. Salud!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh. I see. The LB thread of discussion wasn’t on point and I did add to the distraction. Consider me justly and gently rebuked. No worries.

That comment that you dinged was about our returning & recruited TEs. I had missed that Jackson was gone. That thread was relevant, hence my reaction to your post (which I thought was nerf-level too!)

Virtual beer on me. Salud!
But which LB corp was your favorite :stirpot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.