The OL and Ethan White

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Glad to see White get a shot with Heggie out. Hopefully he starts the week as well.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, Savage really did some work on this kid. Mom doesn't need any, just sayin. Hopefully with the rest of this season and another off season with the Savage he'll help us build up a line.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Kudos to White for how hard he has worked. I wonder how many of us 12 months ago would have predicted he’d be the first OL in his recruiting class to start a game?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he lost at least 60 pounds.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think they wanted to four game redshirt him, but obviously that is unlikely now, so let’s start him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Went back and watch most of the highlights again and particularly watched him. One thing I did notice is that he seemed to stick with his blocks, also looked as if he knew exactly where to block, and most of all at times he got some push. Now we all know this is Vandy but even against some of the far less talent we've faced this year, his OL brethren had issues. Still needs some work, but there is some upside with this kid and it is great he got some work in.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know you say you OL isn't your deal, but I still think we get Stewart Reese. Hopefully, he'll graduate this fall and be a grad transfer.

How good do you think a line of Reese, White, Gouraige, Heggie and +1 could be. I say +1 because if Gouraige makes some strides at OT it could allow for a OG to step up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.