The one guy we cant lose next year is...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who is it we can least afford to lose next year and hope to compete?

IMO

Khairi Clark

Honorable mention:. Wyoming Wildman and David Reese.

Others would hurt, Callaway, Scarlett, some of the DBs. We dont have quality depth at any position really except maybe rush end. However, we just dont have any suitable alternatives to replace my first three.

Who do you have?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to jokingly say LDR, but then I got thinking we don't have any QB's with game experience.

What a world

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You. How would I know just how bad and hopeless this whole cstrfck is without your timely comments. Is this actually you revealing a sliver of hope for the coming football season? Hope springs eternal. Get on board the :pumper::pumper::pumper:
bandwagon.gif

You can even pull sometimes....................:chomp:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Khairi Clark
Wow, how the mighty have fallen....A multi year underachiever is the player we can afford to lose the least. I really hope this isn't the case but I wouldn't bet against it. Most relevant programs would list either their QB or Left Tackle but I've got an idea that our Punter may be the teams MVP....:headslap:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep if we lose one of the decent big DTs we will be in big trouble against the run in SEC play.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, how the mighty have fallen....A multi year underachiever is the player we can afford to lose the least. I really hope this isn't the case but I wouldn't bet against it. Most relevant programs would list either their QB or Left Tackle but I've got an idea that our Punter may be the teams MVP....:headslap:

Underachieving or not, he is a big body we need in the middle. I don't care whom you have at Linebacker, without the big bodies in front of him we will be toast. Same with quarterback, without a line... well you know...

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac !

We lose him, Nord gets promoted to HC, :suicide2:

With LDR out, and Clarabelle calling the signals, she only understands HeeHaw, so without him, she'll be confused as to what play to run.

Popcorn sales will drop drastically, the loss of revenue will have a catastrophic effect on the program,

It goes on and on, and yet, if we were to lose him, things might get better :scratchchin:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Underachieving or not, he is a big body we need in the middle. I don't care whom you have at Linebacker, without the big bodies in front of him we will be toast. Same with quarterback, without a line... well you know...
What's more amazing is that in year 3 of his tenure our coach's most key player is a Muschamp leftover.....I do hope he stays healthy and finally shows some of the potential that made him a sought after recruit though. Maybe he's the kind of guy who gets better with the more reps he plays ala Omar Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.