The Oxrageous Podcast - Coaching Chatter

CaribGator

Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
The Gator Nation can be optimistic now. We can start the rebuild process and be contenders again soon. We can all be pumpers again!

LadyGator74

Thanks for helping us put some perspective on the current situation. It is a new day for Gator Nation for which I am very grateful. Am enjoying all of the speculation, opinions and evaluations and trying not to take anything too seriously. This board is filled with lots of good gators who obviously care about the football program and our university.

G8RNGA

It is nice to turn the TV on and actually see UF in the news again! I long for those days when we were talked about constantly on the networks and the ESPN Game Day show was on campus nearly every other week. It's time to put this program back into the discussion of a SEC elite team and have an opportunity to compete for titles. Go Gators!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Ox, did you ever give me props for saying to use YouTube for these so you could use your intro videos? You laughed, I cried, it's cool. Good stuff as always though.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Ray Finkle;n110169 said:
Ox, did you ever give me props for saying to use YouTube for these so you could use your intro videos? You laughed, I cried, it's cool. Good stuff as always though.
You never mentioned YouTube. It was 100% my idea.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Ox you have a voice for television.
Yet somehow it soothes me.
Please do a podcast every day. I don't care if you call up other posters and rag on them about their posts. that would be entertaining.
I think the gator nation needs ox radio.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
threatmatrix;n110206 said:
Ox you have a voice for television.
Yet somehow it soothes me.
Please do a podcast every day. I don't care if you call up other posters and rag on them about their posts. that would be entertaining.
I think the gator nation needs ox radio.
Why thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.