The Oxrageous Podcast Week 2 is up!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276180 said:
I'm not sure my wife would go for it, especially seeing as how the studio is in our master bedroom. :lol2:

IMG_4298.jpg

What else are you filming in there?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n276196 said:
What else are you filming in there?

Ha. Excellent question - though given Ox presumably would be one of the "performers", I'm sure I NEVER want to see those films. :rotfl:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n276194 said:
Ha. And I thought this last broadcast was from BHG!! :lol2:

Brother, between the mess you made in your garage with your 'Vette restoration and this "master bedroom studio setup", it's clear your wife is quite indulgent of your hobbies. Add to that putting up with your dictatorial personality and oddly incongruous obsession with Star Wars toys...... She sounds like a keeper. :lol2:
You couldn't be more right about that. :lol2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276180 said:
I'm not sure my wife would go for it, especially seeing as how the studio is in our master bedroom. :lol2:

IMG_4298.jpg

I can't believe she's not putting up a fuss about that. She's a keeper bro.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n276251 said:
I can't believe she's not putting up a fuss about that.
Who said she wasn't putting up a fuss? :dance:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You got a voice for radio.. good job

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have us in Atlanta, I've posted that in other threads. I also said we would be 4-0 before our first test, in other words KY and TN aren't testing material. They are SEC and better quality opponents than our opening two cupcakes, but they are who they are. And we are the mighty Gators, out to take our East title back.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n274774 said:
I loved and hated the way out tight ends looked. They are bonafide weapons in the passing game. However, they are utterly useless when it comes to blocking. I heard about how bad they were, but I had no idea they are so bad they make Jordan Reed look like a dominating blocker.

Interesting stat about Auburn. Hiring Muschump may end up costing Malzahn his job if he doesn't get rid of him. At the very least, he needs to put Chump in his place.
The blocking of the whole OL needs improvement of course, tight ends included. It's hard for the "babies" to get used to college speed etc. But wow, what an improvement in the passing. No way in hell can you win in this league without a passing game. The blocking will come.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Good job ox, still amazes me that you started this whole website de novo

Dec 10, 2014
Great podcast Ox.

Praise him.

A couple thoughts:

1). Loved you pointing out the Grier fumble being concerning with our OL. I've heard nobody make that observation and how important it is.

2). You will know if you are right or wrong about ut tonight. I think you're jumping to conclusions. I do agree with you that we should be in the mix for the east. The game last week had nothing to do with my opinion on that either.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276180 said:

IMG_4298.jpg
Don't you know that having a TV in the bedroom ruins the sex life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator