The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The other thing we should have done was bring Evan longoria back. He wasn't a star this year but we didn't have ANY Leaders.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The other thing we should have done was bring Evan longoria back. He wasn't a star this year but we didn't have ANY Leaders.
Eh, not knocking him bc hes part of the team that just beat us, but he didn't contribute much in this series. Seems to me he's at the end of his career.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Eh, not knocking him bc hes part of the team that just beat us, but he didn't contribute much in this series. Seems to me he's at the end of his career.
I know he is. Like I said not for production. For a leader. We had no leaders in the clubhouse this year. The 08 team had a guy like Cliff Floyd.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, WTF is with the Phillies hair? That marsh dude is straight nasty. I bet he stinks in the locker room.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'm happy you and your friends wives are hotter than mine. Posting that must have felt really good.
Damn, durty just giving it back a little bit. Himey is just another poster that's posted pictures of his wife, that's all. It is weird you have more respect for fans that change teams every time a new dynasty comes along than fans of a team for 30-50 years.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Thing about the Dbacks is they even backed into the #6 spot. Nobody played like they wanted it at the end, yet here they are.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Always great to see the Philthy Phaggots lose.It’s by far the worst city in the country and often times makes Baltimore look like Maui. Texas vs Arizona is probably the least attractive fall classic since the San Francisco gays played the angels twenty or so years ago . Still I’m pleased the homeless Philthy bums and less fortunate among us will remain that way . Piss on the ****ers .

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty this morning

Wake Up Dreaming GIF

Then he checks the score again

computer searching GIF by Superfruit

Only to realize

angry give up GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Thing about the Dbacks is they even backed into the #6 spot. Nobody played like they wanted it at the end, yet here they are.

You sir have highlighted the randomness of playoff baseball!

I’m sure the 6 seed, who in all previous seasons wouldn’t have even made the playoffs, is for sure the best team in the NL :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It is weird you have more respect for fans that change teams every time a new dynasty comes along than fans of a team for 30-50 years.
i have no idea what youre talking about here. i dont have much respect for fans of teams that hate them. thats pretty much it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Always great to see the Philthy Phaggots lose.It’s by far the worst city in the country and often times makes Baltimore look like Maui. Texas vs Arizona is probably the least attractive fall classic since the San Francisco gays played the angels twenty or so years ago . Still I’m pleased the homeless Philthy bums and less fortunate among us will remain that way . Piss on the ****ers .

1698241124654.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
was this you or your braves talking? the message indicates it came from someone's couch so it could be either :grin:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Arizona has to be the best team in the history of the game….to beat a team who finished 14 games back and seems to only get in via the WC these days, who could have seen this coming?!
You sound...bitter. :lol:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You need 3 solid starting pitchers, a good bullpen, and good defense to give yourself a decent chance to win a seven-game series. The Diamondbacks have all three of those things plus speed. They were able to manufacture runs in ways that don't show up on the stat sheets.

Not coincidentally, the Braves didn't have any of those things. That's why they dropped straight to their knees and opened wide for the big Philly "Cheesesteak," and got curb-stomped out of the first round. Suck it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator