The Philadelphia Phillies Thread

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Someone needs to tell the Phillies that if you dare knock out the Braves, it comes at a price

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Someone needs to tell the Phillies that if you dare knock out the Braves, it comes at a price
The Braves are soft and let Harper do whatever he wanted . You drill him in the ribs if he stares down your shortstop the entire trot around the bases . But the soft snitker Braves have the hearts of a cockroach . Riley appears to be the only man in that lineup . Snit is dog****

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pitching, catching, coming from behind, and ultimately getting bounced in round two. It all makes so much sense now.

1698331057037.jpeg

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
The Braves are soft and let Harper do whatever he wanted . You drill him in the ribs if he stares down your shortstop the entire trot around the bases . But the soft snitker Braves have the hearts of a cockroach . Riley appears to be the only man in that lineup . Snit is dog****

Not saying you are wrong but other than the Dodgers and Astros, we have been the best team in baseball since Snit took over....what do you suggest we change? I don't hear anyone calling for Dave Roberts to be axed considering he also only has 1 ring among his many tries...and Houston only has 2

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying you are wrong but other than the Dodgers and Astros, we have been the best team in baseball since Snit took over....what do you suggest we change? I don't hear anyone calling for Dave Roberts to be axed considering he also only has 1 ring among his many tries...and Houston only has 2
Dog Stop Right There GIF

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
World Series update. George Bush bounced the first pitch and Pudge Rodriguez fumbled it.
Rangers just hit a HR to tie it up 5-5 , bottom of the 9th. What a change in the vibe of that ballpark.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Rangers go undefeated on the road in the postseason and win the world series. Sewald just got smoked for 5 runs

Bruce Bochy is a legend. The rays won't win until they have a manager like him, someone who knows how to win it all

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Rangers go undefeated on the road in the postseason and win the world series. Sewald just got smoked for 5 runs

Bruce Bochy is a legend. The rays won't win until they have a manager like him, someone who knows how to win it all
You shut your whore mouth until we get the last out in the bottom of the ninth!

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Why are you a texas fan?
Born in Ft. Worth. Graduated from Burleson High School (moved back to TX as my grandfather was dying on cancer my Sr. year).

My grandmother bought me a transistor radio so I could listen to games on the big AM station that carried the games when I lived in FL when the Rangers moved to town (in case you didn't know, they were the second Washington Senators).

And Florida didn't have teams AND fuch TBS, Ted Turner and the Braves!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Born in Ft. Worth. Graduated from Burleson High School (moved back to TX as my grandfather was dying on cancer my Sr. year).

My grandmother bought me a transistor radio so I could listen to games on the big AM station that carried the games when I lived in FL when the Rangers moved to town (in case you didn't know, they were the second Washington Senators).

And Florida didn't have teams AND fuch TBS, Ted Turner and the Braves!
Ok you have my permission to be a texas fan

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Happy for a team that never won to get that monkey off their back.

My rays never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator