The vision behind Dan Mullen’s overhaul of Florida’s recruiting staff

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please explain to me how asking for a changing station to change his child is considered pussification? Unless you want the guy to change his kid on a nasty sink or lie the kid on a disease ridden floor. Please expand
I remember the makeshift changing tables back in the '70s. Mothers' laps. The infant mortality rate probably went up for awhile.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
We are a miserable fan base :lol:

Are you kidding me? Our AD is clearly totally out of touch with completely misplaced priorities on the basis of this attrocious Tweet! His positive response to this very nefarious plot to undermine our whole athletic program masquerading as a 'reasonable' request from an alleged 'fan' is a sign of epic cluelessness! This is especially true when you realize that the very request for dads to have a place to change their kids' diapers in the men's room is a sign of such epic weakness that it signifies the deterioration of our national culture!!

th

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please explain to me how asking for a changing station to change his child is considered pussification? Unless you want the guy to change his kid on a nasty sink or lie the kid on a disease ridden floor. Please expand
Because that's wimmens bidness. Turn in your man card.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Not bad GatorTom, but you need to learn to giphy, dude.

Yeah - I posted this when my battery was at 1% and realized I hadn't embedded the link correctly just as my phone died. I just now remembered I did that so I finally got around to fixing it. ☺️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator