There's a 'fire Joe Moorehead' website up

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Youre not one of those peoole who actually believe anyone has ever offered him another job, are you?
Tinerc and us, last year. He left when he could.

Asked of his interest, yes, just like I know a few others whose interests were gauged and said no.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Brantley was a legacy coached by one of the best quarterbacks in our history. You have to make the attempt, even if he is going to ride the pine.

Yeah, I don't really disagree. I just think if Meyer had his way, everything would've been different. Once there was even an ounce of interest, he had to do it. Ironically, one of my favorite childhood Gators probably pushed something that backfired as badly as anything in recent years,and contributed to setting us back. Great intentions, but ended horribly for everyone. Still one of my favorites though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Asked of his interest, yes, just like I know a few others whose interests were gauged and said no.
He has been BEGGING to get out of that shythole and was quite indignant at not getting an offer from Gators, scUM or Pedd State.

Im sure after losing to Dee 2 South Alabama and going 5-9 innthe SEC the last two years he never imagined he would ever get an offer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He has been BEGGING to get out of that shythole and was quite indignant at not getting an offer from Gators, scUM or Pedd State.

Im sure after losing to Dee 2 South Alabama and going 5-9 innthe SEC the last two years he never imagined he would ever get an offer.

Donk, the calls happened in 2010, regardless if you like it or not.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Donk is in denial...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oddly, when you go to the website FireMullenHireChipKelly.com it redirects here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.