Recruiting These five 3-star prospects can contribute soon

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2015 - fsu had 20 total commits with four 5*, ten 4* and six 3*
2016 - fsu had 23 total commits with one 5*, fifteen 4* and seven 3*

So about 70% of these two classes were comprised of 4 and 5 star athletes.

Since when does 30 out of 53 recruits constitute 70%?
Last I checked, 30/53=56.6%. Doesn't sound quite so daunting being closer to 50% than the number you quoted.
So, just over 55% (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) of their recruits are ranked 4* & 5*.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last I checked, 30/53=56.6%. Doesn't sound quite so daunting being closer to 50% than the number you quoted.
So, just over 55% (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) of their recruits are ranked 4* & 5*.
BTW. I'm not saying your thought process overall is wrong. Just use the correct numbers. It just isn't as bad as "your" numbers would lead us to believe.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Easy to make that mistake. Drive carefully.
Always drive carefully my friend. Never any cars around when I decide to do a little light reading. And the highway is perfect because there are no crossroads to worry about. So no cars darting across or red lights to stop at. It's all good.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I saw you correct your math. 70% bluechippers. Over the course of 4 years it makes a huge difference in your roster.

Mac is doing a lot better and let's hope he closes like a mad man.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw you correct your math. 70% bluechippers. Over the course of 4 years it makes a huge difference in your roster.

Mac is doing a lot better and let's hope he closes like a mad man.
Yup. Being the pumper that I am, I have faith in Mac. However, that being said, he definitely needs to come through in a big way this year or the seat could get warm. Very quickly.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
:exactly:

That's the difference in you and me. You're okay with the state of UF football and I'm not. We shouldn't be happy about a boat load of 3 stars playing.
Tag. I hope you aren't including me in that statement. For whatever it's worth. I was being a tad sarcastic. There is no reason that Florida should not be in the top 5 recruiting every year, except for that fool Fooley and his hiring prowess named the Chump and letting the facilities become 3rd rate. IMO Mac has done well under the circumstances.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
According to robbie andreu's article, this staff doesn't worry about 3* players... my thought, I'm sure Macs recruits at alabumble were all 5 *s.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Tag. I hope you aren't including me in that statement. For whatever it's worth. I was being a tad sarcastic. There is no reason that Florida should not be in the top 5 recruiting every year, except for that fool Fooley and his hiring prowess named the Chump and letting the facilities become 3rd rate. IMO Mac has done well under the circumstances.
No, wasn't including you in that. You got the emoji. The comment was for dan.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I remember when everyone would debate which 4/5* would contribute early (the good ol days) but now we've fell to which 3* will contribute early. Smh...it's crazy how fast things can change!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.