Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What’s the title of this thread?

I’ve argued for Kerwin for years.

How again am I hijacking anything?:what:
You don’t hire a guy like that to be the HC at a place like Florida. I know we all love him, but he simply doesn’t have the resume for a Top 10 gig.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Who wouldn't want the most successful coach in the history of the University back? Urban will go down as the 2nd or 3rd best coach in the history of the SEC and top 5 in all of college football but nah we don't want that meany back he lies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You don’t hire a guy like that to be the HC at a place like Florida. I know we all love him, but he simply doesn’t have the resume for a Top 10 gig.

This is true...But watch what he does at USF.

And many on here will STONE me but Charlie Strong was overlooked at UF twice...Each time he would have been a better choice.

All that said, I like Mullen...A LOT. Even more since, he seems to have mellowed. And his "Mad Hatter" Fake Punt deep in our own territory will have opposing coaches Leary for years…I loved it.

And before I'd pick Urban...we had another former coach in the stands who I think has a few more years left.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Who wouldn't want the most successful coach in the history of the University back? Urban will go down as the 2nd or 3rd best coach in the history of the SEC and top 5 in all of college football but nah we don't want that meany back he lies.

How many SEC Championships did SOS win?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
How many SEC Championships did SOS win?

How many sec championships has Uga won since 1981? I thought the goal was national championships not sec championships? Urbs won 2 in 6 years which were twice as many as every other Florida coach in the previous 100 years.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How many sec championships has Uga won since 1981? I thought the goal was national championships not sec championships?

Can't win an NC without the SEC...And how many before SOS?

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
It very rarely goes well when someone returns that way for either side. Part of the reason I was ok with Spurrier not coming back.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Three people think he'd look better in prison orange.

:dunno:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yes.

Bringing back Urban is like getting back with your smoking hot ex who cheats on you constantly for the sole reason she is great in the sack.
you say that like it is awful. Lots to be said for great sack sex.......he only cheated in his mind while he was here.........

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You got me there...In my book it never would have been allowed. All I am saying is I think SOS was/is a better coach than Urban.
Was. No way he’s a better overall HC at this point in time. Urban, Saban and Dabo stand alone right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.