This PAC 12 championship game is one sorry spectacle

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Friday night, rush hour game with about 16 fans in attendance. Both teams playing like twice baked dog squeeze. Brando and whoever the hell is in the broadcast booth with him making me want to gouge my eyes out with their sorry commentary, followed up by about 30 seconds of Dave Wannstedt on the halftime show which was all I could take before I turned it off. What a joke.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;126183 said:
Why are they playing it on a Friday?
Cause they were trying to flex their Pac12 muscles and steal some ratings from a few high school playoff games.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone else really dissappointed we didnt hire richrod?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n126227 said:
Is anyone else really dissappointed we didnt hire richrod?

You mean the guy whose defense would get lit up like a Christmas Tree in Times Square if he came to the SEC?

heeeeell-no.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n126183 said:
Why are they playing it on a Friday?

An even bigger question is why did they start the game at 6pm local time on a Friday? The damn game is hundreds of miles from either school at a neutral site and they're playing it on a weekday during rush hour. Gee, wonder why nobody attended?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n126231 said:
An even bigger question is why did they start the game at 6pm local time on a Friday? The damn game is hundreds of miles from either school at a neutral site and they're playing it on a weekday during rush hour. Gee, wonder why nobody attended?

I'm sure they'll rethink their strategy for next season.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Hey Folks,
When I was in the Army in Sacramento, Ca, I was grateful for the start times, as opposed to the east coast, games starting at 6 and in bed by 9 or so, with an Army day to face, that mattered.
Bayergator

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bayergator;126315 said:
Hey Folks,
When I was in the Army in Sacramento, Ca, I was grateful for the start times, as opposed to the east coast, games starting at 6 and in bed by 9 or so, with an Army day to face, that mattered.
Bayergator
Um yeah, for Monday Night Football when you have to work the next day it's fine. That's a home game that will sell out every time. This is a neutral site championship game where everybody has to travel. And it's the weekend.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Oregon would donkey punch anyone from the SEC right now. How do they look any different than SOS's 90's Gator teams? The SEC got owned by the crappy ACC last weekend.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n126339 said:
Oregon would donkey punch anyone from the SEC right now. How do they look any different than SOS's 90's Gator teams? The SEC got owned by the crappy ACC last weekend.

I think Bama would be able to run it down their throats. I definitely could be wrong but I think Bama would handle them

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n126339 said:
Oregon would donkey punch anyone from the SEC right now.

Well we will see shortly whether this is true or not methinks. If the Ducks play Bama I'm thinking it's going to look more like our game against Nebraska in 95.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n126339 said:
Oregon would donkey punch anyone from the SEC right now. How do they look any different than SOS's 90's Gator teams? The SEC's bottom half got owned by the crappy ACC's top half last weekend.

FIFY

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n126362 said:
Oregon would donkey punch anyone from the SEC right now. How do they look any different than SOS's 90's Gator teams? The SEC's bottom half got owned by the crappy ACC's top half last weekend.

Oh how times have changed. We used to say the bottom half of the SEC was better than the best of the other conferences. Maybe we can stop with the SEC self promotion and get back to kicking people's asses and letting our play speak for itself.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator said:

I will believe they beat bama when I see it. All you have to do is make a couple stops versus Oregon and take them out of their rhythm. If you let them string together first downs and go hurry up you are in trouble, but I dont see them being able to be as effective on offense vs bama or being able to stop their offense enough. It would be a good game but if they play 10 times bama wins 7 of them imo.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Zambo;n126172 said:
Friday night, rush hour game with about 16 fans in attendance. Both teams playing like twice baked dog squeeze. Brando and whoever the hell is in the broadcast booth with him making me want to gouge my eyes out with their sorry commentary, followed up by about 30 seconds of Dave Wannstedt on the halftime show which was all I could take before I turned it off. What a joke.

Speaks volumes to what kind of conf. the pac-12 is.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
KCgator;n126339 said:

Get real, Bama would treat them like they did ND 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator