Thoughts on Trask

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There have been many times that I thought he should run to get 7-8 yards, but his eyes are downfield and he makes the throw for 10-15. His patience and execution under pressure are shocking given his experience, whether passing or that last moment pitch for a TD in the Ky game.
The QB should run only as a last option.

The wear and tear is just too damn great.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Unusual way to admit that my point was correct, but I'll take it! :)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Golly it should be obvious why Trask doesn't run even when daylight beckons = he's aware of GatChat's giraffe ridicule y'all put on Franks. No way is he gonna subject himself to that. I even altered the way I run now.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I didnt hear any complaints when he waltzed into the endzone on his first series this year..........

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Why Krull throwback to a crippled Trask? Should use that with EJ.
When can Tony return? He could be useful for Trask.
Ignoring Perine's 88 yard run .... routine running plays it looked like Malik had better gains?
The need is great for us to establish a solid running game .... using Perine, Pierce, M.Davis, Clement.
Based on Davis' interception runback, breaking tackles, practice him as an RB?:D
Davis needs to stay at safety and Stewart needs to stay out of the doghouse. We finally seem to be getting some traction in a area of long-term need. I would vote for not rocking that particular boat.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Golly it should be obvious why Trask doesn't run even when daylight beckons = he's aware of GatChat's giraffe ridicule y'all put on Franks. No way is he gonna subject himself to that. I even altered the way I run now.
Trask isn't giraffe-like like Franks.

giphy.webp

I'd say Trask runs a little like Barney.

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator