Thunder and Lightning

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I think Estopinian deserves some love.

If I remember correctly, his knees were held together with duct tape and WD-40. He really sacrificed his body for Gatornation. He played in and, more importantly, he made crucial plays when he was on the field.

I hope he’s doing well now.

Apparently he is doing well. https://www.linkedin.com/in/javier-estopinan-94117638

Works for Disney at what appears to be a great job.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’ve said this before, but I’m going again. My oldest son’s first exposure to football was at that game. My wife was 7 months pregnant, and when Spikes got the pick-6 and punted the football, her stomach went crazy. Throughout the whole term, he never moved like that. It was if he was saying, “I know something good happened, but dammit I can’t see”. Special night for my family.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I’ve said this before, but I’m going again. My oldest son’s first exposure to football was at that game. My wife was 7 months pregnant, and when Spikes got the pick-6 and punted the football, her stomach went crazy. Throughout the whole term, he never moved like that. It was if he was saying, “I know something good happened, but dammit I can’t see”. Special night for my family.

That’s awesome. My sons first day home from the hospital was the 2012 game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.