Thus Spoke Alvin

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Voles are hilarious. They get all excited about winning, often winning big, BC they slate their easy wins in November and always go 4-0 then. It's not much different than what we do in September, yet all Gators know beating our September chumps doesn't mean too much.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When I saw that segment with Raylan wearing a Gator T Shirt I came close to end my viewing of "Justified". Unbelievable. Praise be to Allah I never say that T Shirt again on the series.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304533 said:
With their new coach at the helm Florida has knocked down and lucked their way into a undefeated season.

Well, we aren't undefeated, so that's wrong. And luck has nothing to do with where UF is at right now. It's what happens when you hire a good HC. I realize it's difficult for UT fans to understand what a good HC is these days. It's been a pretty good while since you've had one. Keep watching and learn!
:chomp:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alvin York;n304668 said:
When I saw that segment with Raylan wearing a Gator T Shirt I came close to end my viewing of "Justified". Unbelievable. Praise be to Allah I never say that T Shirt again on the series.

Allah is gay.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
plunger_story.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jake from State Farm;n304625 said:
Reading a York post is like eating beans, you know what's coming and it's not pleasant.

... and crap comes out at the end.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's something special about the "The World's Greatest Cocktail Party" when cousin Crackers from both sides of the border get together to kick ass. Spurrier was the greatest Bulldog hater of them all. Its rumored diabolical Georgia fans undercover as Gators propagandized to the the whole world Florida folks propensity for wearing Jorts, 24-7, 365 days a year.

I love to see the downtrodden deflated faces of Gator fans when they been whupped by them DAWGS....THEM DAWGS! LOL

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is amazing what a moral victory over bama can do for a fan base. Like we have seen so many times before..........We"re back. If only we played you in November things would have been different,
:lmao:

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Alvin York;n304709 said:
There's something special about the "The World's Greatest Cocktail Party" when cousin Crackers from both sides of the border get together to kick ass.

Cousin cracker? You asshats perfected the art of drinking alcohol through your poop chute...

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
Alvin York;n304709 said:
There's something special about the "The World's Greatest Cocktail Party" when cousin Crackers from both sides of the border get together to kick ass. Spurrier was the greatest Bulldog hater of them all. Its rumored diabolical Georgia fans undercover as Gators propagandized to the the whole world Florida folks propensity for wearing Jorts, 24-7, 365 days a year.

I love to see the downtrodden deflated faces of Gator fans when they been whupped by them DAWGS....THEM DAWGS! LOL

:lmao: Getting in late here but yea I can't help but feel sorry for you. Keep in mind the only season you guys will ever win in the offseason.

Never forget:

Attachments

• conv_5097.gif
    conv_5097.gif
    73.9 KB · Views: 30
  • conv_5097.gif
    conv_5097.gif
    73.9 KB · Views: 31

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304709 said:

That's probably, no it is the dumbest thing coming from this asshat.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin will do his usual vanishing act after the Vols get beat in Lexington tomorrow evening.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n304740 said:
Alvin will do his usual vanishing act after the Vols get beat in Lexington tomorrow evening.

Stoops is primed to put another nail in Butch's coffin. Don't the Vols still have Vandy to see who's the worst team in the state? A loss to Mason would surely be the end of Butch.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304742 said:
Stoops is primed to put another nail in Butch's coffin. Don't the Vols still have Vandy to see who's the worst team in the state? A loss to Mason would surely be the end of Butch.

Still have to go out to Mizzou too. The Vols traditional November of trying to become bowl eligible. Gold.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only bowl that baboon is familiar with is porcelain.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I feel bad for Alvin. I don't even think message boards existed the last time TN won. How could he even talk smack back then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator