Thus Spoke Alvin

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Alvin York;n304941 said:
Godfather or mere jort soldier I have to remember I'm dealing with just another lizard. What's astounding is you just don't get it.

In the best Western of all time, The Searchers, Ethan Edwards defines the typical Gator fan....
"Seems like he never learns there's such a thing as a critter that will just keep comin' on. So we'll crush Florida in the end, I promise you. We'll beat 'em. Just as sure as the turnin' of the Earth."

PS
I never copy and paste my threads. Each is a like a fingerprint, a unique entity. The only same old song is losing to the Gators which we aim to address next year in Neyland.

10440077.jpeg

The problem with your threads is they are as consistent as a fingerprint. No matter what the threads say, just like a fingerprint, the Gators beating the Vols remains consistent.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n304945 said:
The problem with your threads is they are as consistent as a fingerprint. No matter what the threads say, just like a fingerprint, the Gators beating the Vols remains consistent.

Yes, beating the Vols remains consistent. I concur. That being said you damn well know our day of deliverance and your day of doom is inevitable. Oh, man, that's gonna leave a mark you can't wash off with clorox.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304946 said:
Yes, beating the Vols remains consistent. I concur. That being said you damn well know our day of deliverance and your day of doom is inevitable. Oh, man, that's gonna leave a mark you can't wash off with clorox.

That consistency will continue for a while with Mac at the helm. Sure one day but by then you'll be in state run nursing home and probably in a state of dementia and drooling all over yourself while some orderly will be wipin' your backside. But then again it could be a ........plunger

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n304946 said:

Alvin, it's been 11 years since UT has left any kind of mark. Even when the inevitable day comes where UT gets that long awaited victory over the Gators, the mark will be so insignificant, we'll simply brush it off and come start the next 11 year run. I'm really glad you enjoy those once a decade wins so much. UT fans gotta find solace in something so life isn't so miserable.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

I wouldn't even consider Alvin a turd...Too much credit. To me he is more like the skid marks that a good turd leaves behind.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304961 said:
I wouldn't even consider Alvin a turd...Too much credit. To me he is more like the skid marks that a good turd leaves behind.

... he seems like diarrhea ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin is like that guy that loses 50 straight times on a coin toss. Dumb luck should have kicked in long ago but the abject futility of he and his team trump all statistical trends. Instead of being disgusted and embarrassed at the near impossibility of the hand he's drawn, he brags about that one point in the future where it could change...

:lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Poor alvin... He must be miserable. Gators get another "lucky" win! And this just in... the vols are STILL irrelevant.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Breaking news - 7-0 kensucky after a strip-and-score!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dork... is that you down there, I hear you, just can't see you. :chomp:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It cracks me up to see us make a coaching change and immediately be back on top. All the while Tennessee is on their 3rd coach since Fat Phil and still mired in mediocrity. Hell, even the Mississippi's are relevant right now.

Give it up Alvie. You have become the doormat of the SEC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am happy Tenn is able to make it a game with Kentucky. Tenn is back

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not in the least impressed by the Gator victory over Georgia, Let's be truthful, the Bulldogs suck. Let us have honest discourse about your quarterback, Freon Harris; You won despite your pitiful quarterback not because of him. I think my grandmother would be more of a threat throwing accurate passes than Harris. You honestly think you can win the SEC East to advance to play Alabama for the SEC Championship? Are you kidding? LOL. It's already over. Don't you know that? Of course you do. It's time to starting thinking about next year.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It ought to be illegal to post while stupid!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305162 said:
I'm not in the least impressed by the Gator victory over Georgia, Let's be truthful, the Bulldogs suck. Let us have honest discourse about your quarterback, Freon Harris; You won despite your pitiful quarterback not because of him. I think my grandmother would be more of a threat throwing accurate passes than Harris. You honestly think you can win the SEC East to advance to play Alabama for the SEC Championship? Are you kidding? LOL. It's already over. Don't you know that? Of course you do. It's time to starting thinking about next year.

You sound like you need another vacation. :bananawave:

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305162 said:

Alvin, didn't your uncle/father/older brother teach you NOT to piss INTO the wind?

My God!

You couldn't possibly get any dumber if Dr. Lecter had your skull opened up, scooping out your brains and serving them to you on a platter with a lovely bit of scrambled eggs, fava beans, and a nice Chianti!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305162 said:
You honestly think you can win the SEC East to advance to play Alabama for the SEC Championship?
Yes, you know and we know we won the SEC East and will go to Atlanta. We have no idea who we will be playing though.

Seems like marching to Atlanta was your motto recently. Now it's Wait Til Next Year.

Wait til Next Year is probably tattooed on your lower back. I imagine there are quite a few stains in the area.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alvin York;n305162 said:

Alvin, you're drunk. Sleep it off. Come back tomorrow...Wait, I take that back. Don't come back tomorrow.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Alvin York;n304533 said:
I've been watching. Yes, I have. Shockingly the Gators have started out like a house of fire. With their new coach at the helm Florida has knocked down and lucked their way into a undefeated season. According to Consumer Reports Jort sales in the state of Florida were at an all time high. The Gator fans and players had rediscovered their their walk and talk swagger. The world took notice. Then came LSU. Now the Cosmos has been reordered. Florida is back to being the Gator team we all knew they would become AFTER TEBOW.

Now if only them DAWGS came bite you in the ass tomorrow and make Alvin show the world a wider smile.

PS
Tennessee in the last two games have proved to the rest of the SEC you better stand up and take notice because these here Vols are a bonafide world shaker.

You are on the cusp of another November to Remember and a glorious offseason filled with fanciful hopes, until the Gators roll into town or you face Alabama.

Not a bad strategy, really. You are on top of the world for 10 months of the year!

It is kind of like an athletic self-actualization. Genetically you are losers, but you can deny the facts of your existence and prance around like prom queens. Next thing we know you'll be filing lawsuits demanding to use the winners' locker room because that's what you THINK you are. How courageous!

11 years of consecutive losses to Florida
11 was Spurrier's number and he wore you out
11 is Demarcus Robinson's number and he wore you out

But you know the best thing about 11? It's followed by 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.