Thus Spoke Alvin

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As to Malvin : show a bit of sympathy for one with that psych-disease causing self-mutilation. That's why Malvin comes on
here ... hell, that's why Malvin roots for the Vols ... although when he's on his meds, he casts about to Memphis U to feel
the normalcy --UT will appear at Atlanta's SECCG when Caitlyn appears on a rainbow-colored box of Wheaties, throwing
her very own javelin -- helped by PEDs = performance effiminizing drugs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;305247 said:
in before alvie comes back claiming they are "BACK" because the beat kensucky lol

Told ya! :dance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Talk among yourselves. Wear your jorts. Make jokes. Dream of sex with dolphins. Just remember you can never leave Atlanta like General Sherman. You'll sneak out of town like hobos.

Gator fans leaving the SEC Championship game in Hotlanta
"We are the boys of Old Florida"....

draft_lens3244212module155706883photo_1323482132hobos.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're boring. You've been boring for a long, long time. We beat Kintucky! We beat directional schools in November! Wait til Next Year! Lulu! Waterloo! Stalingrad!

Yawn.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305699 said:
Talk among yourselves. Wear your jorts. Make jokes. Dream of sex with dolphins. Just remember you can never leave Atlanta like General Sherman. You'll sneak out of town like hobos.

Gator fans leaving the SEC Championship game in Hotlanta
"We are the boys of Old Florida"....

draft_lens3244212module155706883photo_1323482132hobos.jpg
You asshat would love to be on that train going to ATL for the SECCG.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Blonde Gator;n305249 said:
Face it, Alvin.

You and the pathetic Vols are the Caitlyn Freakin' Jenner of SEC football.

A perennial wannabe. You always want what you can't have. Surgery, rocket science, and magic can't change what you shall never be, and that which the Gators ARE....

Gators are winners....no matter how you try to CUT it, (or not).

Own it. Go get some surgery. Or something.

giphy.gif

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look at them, Ma and Pa. Them there Gator Critters keep having them delusions of grander thinking they can whup Alabama in the SEC Championship game. I reckon they just as guilty as us drinking too much of that moonshine.

Word. You can spend the next 6 weeks spinning your theories about how Florida can crash the Final Four NC Party but let me remind you of the words of the Scottish poet, Robert Burns.....
The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men (and Gators)
Gang aft agley,
An’ lea’e us nought but grief an’ pain,
For promis’d joy

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305929 said:
Look at them, Ma and Pa. Them there Gator Critters keep having them delusions of grander thinking they can whup Alabama in the SEC Championship game. I reckon they just as guilty as us drinking too much of that moonshine.

Word. You can spend the next 6 weeks spinning your theories about how Florida can crashing the Final Four NC Party but let me remind you of the words of the Scottish poet, Robert Burns.....
Gang aft agley,
For promis’d joy
ITs time for him........
:ban2:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good ole Dork.... it's better to be playing in the SECCG than running around the wood pile humping the stray raccoon.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305929 said:

Word. You can spend the next 6 weeks spinning your theories about how Florida can crash the Final Four NC Party but let me remind you of the words of the Scottish poet, Robert Burns.....
Gang aft agley,
For promis’d joy
I've found joy this season...Beat Tenn. Beat GA.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yay Alvin, you guys won the Inbred Bowl! So proud of you. Now you get the remainder of your schedule to beat teams that blow and have already been demoralized. Should set you up nicely for another off season of overhyping, followed by another season of disappointment. Hope your wine hangover clears and you finally pass your lost funnel tubing from this monumental celebration.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n305985 said:
Yay Alvin, you guys won the Inbred Bowl! So proud of you. Now you get the remainder of your schedule to beat teams that blow and have already been demoralized. Should set you up nicely for another off season of overhyping, followed by another season of disappointment. Hope your wine hangover clears and you finally pass your lost funnel tubing from this monumental celebration.

which will give Butch Jones another season, where this time he will put it together.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I like Alvin. Reminds me of Charlie Brown's determination to kick that football from Lucy....eventually.

charlie-brown-football.jpg

I hereby award Alvin the "Wait Until Next Year" Award, for persistently believing in the win that has become mythical if not flat out imaginary at this point.

5177119688_583d445ce6.jpg

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n306101 said:
I like Alvin. Reminds me of Charlie Brown's determination to kick that football from Lucy....eventually.

charlie-brown-football.jpg

I hereby award Alvin the "Wait Until Next Year" Award, for persistently believing in the win that has become mythical if not flat out imaginary at this point.

5177119688_583d445ce6.jpg

Yes, yes, even lizards can be witty at rare times. Funny you should highlight the topic. Next year will
BE
that year. When you come to Neyland be prepared to sing the Blues

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n306148 said:
Yes, yes, even lizards can be witty at rare times. Funny you should highlight the topic. Next year will
BE
that year. When you come to Neyland be prepared to sing the Blues

Junction_11.svg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How much money have the fans and surrounding businesses spent prepping to celebrate "this years" victory. Untold millions. It will be millions more too. Being on that extreme emotional roller coaster can cause serious PTSD and other paranoid disorders. I suggest finding a shrink who will prescribe some zanax or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.