Thus Spoke Alvin

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Blonde Gator;n305196 said:
Alvin, didn't your uncle/father/older brother teach you NOT to piss INTO the wind?

My God!

You couldn't possibly get any dumber if Dr. Lecter had your skull opened up, scooping out your brains and serving them to you on a platter with a lovely bit of scrambled eggs, fava beans, and a nice Chianti!

My Allah!

Since when is an honest assessment dumb? You have ZERO chance of winning the SEC Championship with Treon Harris at quarterback. Admit it and move on.

I laugh when I think about how devastatingly awesome Florida would be if they had been intelligent enough to recruit home boy, Paxton Lynch, who's the #! VIP in my city of Memphis.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305162 said:
I'm not in the least impressed by the Gator victory over Georgia, Let's be truthful, the Bulldogs suck. Let us have honest discourse about your quarterback, Freon Harris; You won despite your pitiful quarterback not because of him. I think my grandmother would be more of a threat throwing accurate passes than Harris. You honestly think you can win the SEC East to advance to play Alabama for the SEC Championship? Are you kidding? LOL. It's already over. Don't you know that? Of course you do. It's time to starting thinking about next year.
Embarrassing. :facepalm:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Alvin York;n305230 said:
My Allah!

Since when is an honest assessment dumb? You have ZERO chance of winning the SEC Championship with Treon Harris at quarterback. Admit it and move on.

I laugh when I think about how devastatingly awesome Florida would be if they had been intelligent enough to recruit home boy, Paxton Lynch, who's the #! VIP in my city of Memphis.

You think the Gators have zero chance of beating Vandy in The Swamp next week? Even if that were true, your theory would mean Vandy has zero chance of losing another SEC game, which means you are saying your Vols have zero chance of beating Vandy in Knoxiousville.

The Gators need only one conference win OR Vandy conference loss to win the East and a trip to Atlanta.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305230 said:
You have ZERO chance of winning the SEC Championship

Actually thats not true... YOU have zero chance of winning. Because you wont be playing the game. Theres some truth for you bytch boy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Why doe anyone care about the AY ASSessment of our players.........The records and games all speak for themselves. Yorkie is a masochist obviously. He is cheap entertainment and occaisonally says something worthwhile but now he is just shrilly looking for attention. Alvie.......go back to bed with cousin Myrtice and lick you wounds or Myrtice or both.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305162 said:
It's time to starting thinking about next year.
The Vols' October battle cry for how many years now? Keep your chin up, Dork...only 2 more wins and you're bowl eligible. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
in before alvie comes back claiming they are "BACK" because the beat kensucky lol

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305230 said:
My Allah!

Face it, Alvin.

You and the pathetic Vols are the Caitlyn Freakin' Jenner of SEC football.

A perennial wannabe. You always want what you can't have. Surgery, rocket science, and magic can't change what you shall never be, and that which the Gators ARE....

Gators are winners....no matter how you try to CUT it, (or not).

Own it. Go get some surgery. Or something.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just when I think dork couldn't be any more delusional, he surprises me again. The complete detachment from reality is amazing. As has already been pointed out, the only thing more idiotic than dork guaranteeing vandy will beat a non-chump coached Gator team is then saying vandy will go on to beat his own precious vols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Theologator;n305234 said:
You think the Gators have zero chance of beating Vandy in The Swamp next week? Even if that were true, your theory would mean Vandy has zero chance of losing another SEC game, which means you are saying your Vols have zero chance of beating Vandy in Knoxiousville.

The Gators need only one conference win OR Vandy conference loss to win the East and a trip to Atlanta.

Its so sad your trip to Atlanta will be a trip to Waterloo. Hey, I'll give you kudos for unexpectedly winning the SEC East. I didn't think you could do it. Let me acknowledge your accomplishments but at the same time realize......
(singing from "Justified")
"you'll never leave Harlan(Atlanta) alive" :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9p534Q5hhw

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305251 said:
Its so sad your trip to Atlanta will be a trip to Waterloo. Hey, I'll give you kudos for unexpectedly winning the SEC East. I didn't think you could do it. Let me acknowledge your accomplishments but at the same time realize......

Thank you, Caitlyn.

When we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Alvin York;305251 said:

So let me get this straight... Your smack is that we can't win the SEC in Atlanta??? Dork, can you even remember the last time your vols reached Atlanta? You MUST be drunk- posting.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I always bought my tix (good seats) from UT fans that thought Atlanta was their destination.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n305265 said:
Dork, can you even remember the last time your vols reached Atlanta?
I'm sure they drive through on the way to play Ugly every other year.

I see he is recycling his Waterloo bs.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;305230 said:
My Allah!

Smart move to start dickriding Memphis in football. Plus basketball is right around the corner.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305251 said:
Yeah, sure. And 11ennessee was going to beat UF this year too. Enjoy struggling to get to the Joe's Discount Cigarette, Beer, and Weed Eater Repair Bowl. Then you can commence to proclaiming "we're back".

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How about them Vols? You remember them, don't you? They made the rest of the country laugh at the hapless Florida Gators for 3 quarters until Butch proved he's clueless bum in the 4th letting the lizards luck their way back to an undeserved win. Then again there has been a sudden rebirth of quality football. We came back against Georgia like a house a fire, had powerhouse Alabama on the ropes and steamrolled Kentucky. I don't know. Looks to me like Tennessee is starting to strike fear in the heart of the SEC.

"I think we're starting to go somewhere, Junior"
Lulu

"Honey, we're on our way"
Junior
3130922.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n305389 said:
How about them Vols? You remember them, don't you? They made the rest of the country laugh at the hapless Florida Gators for 3 quarters until Butch proved he's clueless bum in the 4th letting the lizards luck their way back to an undeserved win. Then again there has been a sudden rebirth of quality football. We came back against Georgia like a house a fire, had powerhouse Alabama on the ropes and steamrolled Kentucky. I don't know. Looks to me like Tennessee is starting to strike fear in the heart of the SEC.

"I think we're starting to go somewhere, Junior"
Lulu

"Honey, we're on our way"
Junior
3130922.jpg
I think I just farted. Nope just a rinse and repeat.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Playing a 'home' bowl game in Nashville or Memphis doesn't strike fear in anyone dumbass.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Another moral victory for the mighty vols!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.