Tim Tebow Preseason Part Deux

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n265154 said:
He came in as the 4th string and next week is the "dress rehersal". Bradford will play first half... Sanchez at least the third Qtr and then Barkley... Maybe Tebow gets in if he has time, but our boy just doesn't have it at the NFL level.

He was an amazing college QB and is a great representative of UF. Lets let him be who he is.

Well instead of us "let him be who he is" I am going to hope he becomes who he wants to be. After all we don't control anything of significance, if we did he would have a job on our team, especially if it was say Jacksonville.

It will play out as it does and the SEC network is just waiting when or if he is ready for that portion of his life. What I bet he will miss most is the exposure that his being on a team gets for him to do good for those that most need it.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's still on the team going into week 4, but must survive another round of cuts. The Eagles will probably only keep 3 QB's and Sanchez and Barkley have played well the last two weeks. Some speculate they will trade Barkley because Kelley wants to keep Timmy for special situations.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tim Tebow according to reports is going to get a lot of playing time in the 4th preseason game. The performance in the 2 point conversions was questionable last game, but so was the play calling. Have a left handed quarterbacks hot read on the right? As one NFL Network analysis said after the Phi-GB preseason game, between the 20s Chip Kelly knows how to run an offense. Inside the redzone is putting his players out of position to make plays. Unless they decide not to get rid of either Sanchez or Barkley (who they are still shopping according to NFL network), I think Tebow makes the 53 man roster for short yardage alone.

Bradford won the starting job, the question is how long will he be upright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator