Time Right for Richt Exit

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I would love bitchslapping Muschamp every year at UGA. Wow. That would be so much fun. Never happen but one can wish.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
WillGetIn;n307793 said:
Hmmm. I did not know that UGly's OC Mike Bobo left last year to take over for Jim McElwain at Colorado State. Bobo took the UGly o-line coach too. So the result of hiring McElwain helped screw the pooch on the back side side too. Nice!

Yeah, it's pretty funny when Bobo was here the Georgia fans were constantly ripping him as the source of their problems. There offense is worse this year and now you're already hearing some of those same fans wishing that Bobo was still around. Good comedy. If the rumors are true about the discord between Richt and Pruitt, I hope they both stick around another year (although admittedly that is unlikely). I don't care how good of a recruiter Pruitt allegedly is, a situation as toxic as that one is rumored to be will damage their efforts so much that we will be huge beneficiaries of that mess, maybe more so than if Pruitt left.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
As a Gator, I hope MR stays, but if I was someone else, I would say its time for him to go, 15 years is a lifetime in college coaching by today's standards. But there are some pretty good job openings right now that I am not sure GA can compete with for a top tier candidate. If he goes, it will be because MR walks away, not because GA forces him out.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: :lol: This was a fun read. All those who thought Richt wasn't getting fired or he wouldn't end up at scUM.

LOL. Good times.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: :lol: This was a fun read. All those who thought Richt wasn't getting fired or he wouldn't end up at scUM.

LOL. Good times.
I didn't think they'd do it. Nothing they've done had lead me to believe otherwise. He's underperformed for a decade and received pay raises and contract extensions, so I figured it was just the annual Dwag whining.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I kept reading that he and UM had a poor relationship. So yeah, I wasn't expecting this.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think they'd do it. Nothing they've done had lead me to believe otherwise. He's underperformed for a decade and received pay raises and contract extensions, so I figured it was just the annual Dwag whining.

I think that many of the UGAly fan base felt this may be the last chance to get Kirby.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The straw that broke it ... possibly using 3rd string QB Bauta to lose to UF?
Had to confound the UGa faithful. Kinda seemed Kama-kasi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.