Time Right for Richt Exit

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n306752 said:
I've never had a problem with Law, we've gotten along famously for years, and those who have been on this board for awhile can attest to that. So I really don't know what bothers you about him. He's one of the most positive and enthusiastic voices we have here. I do know, however, that he's never been to Gainesville. You are correct about that. He once confided to me that he got his UF J.D. via a correspondence course and seldom travels outside of Coeur d'Alene Idaho where he lives in a free-love white supremacist commune.

It was an in-prison correspndance course.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n306752 said:
I've never had a problem with Law, we've gotten along famously for years, and those who have been on this board for awhile can attest to that. So I really don't know what bothers you about him. He's one of the most positive and enthusiastic voices we have here. I do know, however, that he's never been to Gainesville. You are correct about that. He once confided to me that he got his UF J.D. via a correspondence course and seldom travels outside of Coeur d'Alene Idaho where he lives in a free-love white supremacist commune.
That is, of course, true, except the Idaho commune part.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Richt is so gone. Commence the speculation on a successor. Ray Goff's only 60.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
[QUOTE='78;n307069]Richt is so gone. Commence the speculation on a successor. Ray Goff's only 60. [/QUOTE]

Will Muschamp is younger than that :dance:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
MJMGator;n307111 said:
Apparently, there is some in-fighting within the Dwag coaching staff and Richt has "been given a directive" to fix it.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/colle...g-staff/npFqR/

Pruitt was asked about the defense and he basically said they had a few key plays on D that gave up the 20 points and talked about how it's maybe a different game if they don't allow those plays. He then quips, "then we lose 7-3".:lol:

All reports I've seen say he's not well liked by the admin or other coaches, and has called out fellow coaches during practice for not being champion minded. On the flipside, the fans seem to love him for that very reason, because he's not ok with 9-3 every year. And apparently Schottenheimer thinks the whole place is dysfunctional and just wants out. All in all, it's a lot of fun.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pruitt is a douchebag and a terrible DC. Howver, he is correct though, Richt and Company are a bunch of losers.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Pruitt got lucky a few years ago and tried to cash in while he could. remember articles saying he would be the reason they won at natty. Turns out he sucks, but continues to fool people with his fiery demeanor. I think those rockets the media strapped to his career were made by ACME.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Bauta is now playing safety on the scout team. Richt said the QB volunteered to do so. So one QB is now a safety, the other a kicker...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
G8RNGA;n307739 said:
Bauta is now playing safety on the scout team. Richt said the QB volunteered to do so. So one QB is now a safety, the other a kicker...

Bauta really endeared himself to our secondary players last week. Guess it was universal.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;307746 said:
Bauta really endeared himself to our secondary players last week. Guess it was universal.
LOL! Classic sofla right there - only missing the rim shot, but I heard it!

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm. I did not know that UGly's OC Mike Bobo left last year to take over for Jim McElwain at Colorado State. Bobo took the UGly o-line coach too. So the result of hiring McElwain helped screw the pooch on the back side side too. Nice!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA;307739 said:

I thought he played so well...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator