Today's championship games

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just the opposite. Reckless coaching. Kirby will regret that decision for years to come.

But it reeked of desperation. He effectively told his team we can’t win toe to toe. They responded and agreed. A decent punt pens them inside the 20, with a less than perfect passer to lead the drive. In 2 minutes you could theoretically have the ball right baxk where you are.

I think beyond the reckless part of it, he’s clearly trying to find a role for Fields, who everyone knew shouldn’t go there. I counted three times Gary questioned the insertion of JF. He’s trying to appease a situation and it’s costed him.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's been some freakin' fantastic QB play today in the two games I watched - OU/UT & UA/UGA.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Holy shyt. Jalen Hurts.

How many people here argued Hurts wouldn’t be worth taking as a grad transfer if he was available??? I know one quarter doesn’t make a season, but he made some great throws. All you Hurts doubters who act like football experts are complete MORONS.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Got to give Georgia some credit - they played a good game for being a young team. Kind of scary the recruiting Smart is doing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nick, get your seventh title to surpass the Bear and walk away.

leogator

May 5, 2018
If certain people stay for their senior year and we have a championship team, I would not mind bringing Jalen in.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
UGA-Choke-MEME-610x449.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But it reeked of desperation. He effectively told his team we can’t win toe to toe. They responded and agreed. A decent punt pens them inside the 20, with a less than perfect passer to lead the drive. In 2 minutes you could theoretically have the ball right baxk where you are.

I think beyond the reckless part of it, he’s clearly trying to find a role for Fields, who everyone knew shouldn’t go there. I counted three times Gary questioned the insertion of JF. He’s trying to appease a situation and it’s costed him.
That's another angle. I think he got cute for the situation, and it cost his team. Kirby's gonna have a tough month.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Lol. Those losers are already talking about how they are still a top 4 team and should make the playoffs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's another angle. I think he got cute for the situation, and it cost his team. Kirby's gonna have a tough month.

If Ou had pulled a typical Ou, winning 60-55, it may have been an afterthought. As it is, it cost them the SEC and a playoff birth. No way they can keep the Sooners out with the way they played today.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey guys ,

Let’s hide the #1 recruit in the country on the punt team . Then run a fake against a base D with no return man . What a moron Kirby is .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Ou had pulled a typical Ou, winning 60-55, it may have been an afterthought. As it is, it cost them the SEC and a playoff birth. No way they can keep the Sooners out with the way they played today.
Yeah, and they really don't belong. Ohio State is a better team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.