Tony Stewart Hits and Kills a Driver

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ray Finkle said:
Next time grey bush gets out of his car someone should flatten him too. He's a hot head and killed a kid. Not too much more to it than that.
Me thinks you are making assumptions. I never said it was murder or in any way intentional. Who are you, Timmy Stewart? The guy is a cock that does the same **** the kid did.

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
Next time grey bush gets out of his car someone should flatten him too. He's a hot head and killed a kid. Not too much more to it than that.
Really?? You implied that he ran over the kid intentionally because he is a hot head (which would be murder) and that the same should be done to him. If you are going to respond how about responding to my previous post about your questionable logic. Instead of trying to say that you didn't say what is clearly recorded in your origianl post. Otherwise we will agree to disagree

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Is he going to say what he done?"

Yep, rednecks indeed.

:facepalm:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ray Finkle said:
He is a hot head- Fact.
He killed a kid- Fact.
He has been known to get out of his car on the track too- Fact.
I would not be sad if it happened to him- Fact.
He is in his mid 40s, so his bush (pubic hair) is probably showing signs of aging by turning grey. -Unconfirmed.

Mix and match how you will, I just stated facts and made one educated guess.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's two inbred rednecks who make left turns? Are we really that upset that one redneck didn't evolve enough to know you get off a track where there are moving cars?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think we put to rest that there's going to be a civil suit. I'll bet lawyers are lining up outside the parent's door.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n28971 said:
It's two inbred rednecks who make left turns? Are we really that upset that one redneck didn't evolve enough to know you get off a track where there are moving cars?

:lmao:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n28971 said:

That's a little harsh... don't ya think?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n29000 said:
That's a little harsh... don't ya think?

If you are dumb enough to stay on a track with cars racing around possibly blind turns due to the construction of the cars in question. That is just natural selection.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n29010 said:
If you are dumb enough to stay on a track with cars racing around possibly blind turns due to the construction of the cars in question. That is just natural selection.

The stupidity of the event is obvious. Ward put himself in a horrible situation and he paid the ultimate price for it. Let's not forget he was a 20 year old boy. He was cocky, invincible, and was having a bit of macho road rage. I made some really stupid moves when I was 20, luckily I didnt die. Does his dad sound uneducated? Yes. Does Ward Jr or Sr deserve to be called inbred rednecks who never evolved and therefore deserved to die? If that's what makes you feel better.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n27666 said:
Like all accidents, new rules will be introduced. And drivers will be forbidden from walking onto the track to throw their helmet at another driver.

As a result of the incident, Nascar drivers are now required to use common sense. Right on que....
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nasc...-drivers-from-confronting-cars-133833022.html

"At no time should a driver or crew member or members approach any portion of the racing surface or apron. At no time should a driver, crew member or members approach another moving vehicle."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw an article this morning saying Tony is going to retire from racing now. Didn't read it, so don't know if it's fact or fiction yet.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Saw an article this morning saying Tony is going to retire from racing now. Didn't read it, so don't know if it's fact or fiction yet.
Fiction. The website is a satire site.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n30141 said:
He can return to Canuckland and let his body seek its natural "shape".

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n29029 said:
The stupidity of the event is obvious. Ward put himself in a horrible situation and he paid the ultimate price for it. Let's not forget he was a 20 year old boy. He was cocky, invincible, and was having a bit of macho road rage. I made some really stupid moves when I was 20, luckily I didnt die. Does his dad sound uneducated? Yes. Does Ward Jr or Sr deserve to be called inbred rednecks who never evolved and therefore deserved to die? If that's what makes you feel better.
Some people forget they were young and dumb at times. I'm sure TheDouglas never over-reacted. O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator