Top 10 NBA Small Forwards Alltime

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatev, it's offseason. Why not? My question: If you were starting a team today, would you take LeBron or Bird in his prime? I'd take Bird. T-gator agrees with me.

1) LeBron James
2) Larry Bird
3) Julius Erving
4) Kevin Durant :dunno:
5) Elgin Baylor
6) Scottie Pippen (should be above Durant and Baylor)
7) John Havlicek (should also be above Durant)
8) Rick Barry
9) James Worthy
10) Dominique Wilkins

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankSFs/ranking-top-10-small-forwards-ever

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That's a hard question to answer, but I'd take Bird based off his trash talking and shooting.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Adrian Dantley deserves to be mentioned. I'd take him over Durant and Pippen. I'll also throw in Alex English.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'd take Bird as well. LeBron just doesn't play with enough intensity all of the time.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bird, and if they played one on one in their prime. I would take Bird in that. Bird had a killer instinct on the court, LeBron couldn't handle.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hated him, but Bird, Bird, Bird and Bird.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not even sure I'd take LeBron over Eving, who had more dynamic moves to the hoop and who was never afraid to have the ball in his hands with the game on the line. Dr. J it is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bird, and if they played one on one in their prime. I would take Bird in that. Bird had a killer instinct on the court, LeBron couldn't handle.
Bird wouldn't even be able to get a shot off. You're on crack if you think burd wins one on one .

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not even sure I'd take LeBron over Eving, who had more dynamic moves to the hoop and who was never afraid to have the ball in his hands with the game on the line. Dr. J it is.
I'd have Dr. J at #2.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would have dr j over bird

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bird wouldn't even be able to get a shot off. You're on crack if you think burd wins one on one .
Horse****. Bird could score on ANYONE and he had the balls to shoot when it mattered. He was probably the most fearless player to ever play the game. As a Sixers fan back then, I hated him...but he was an animal. Shoot, rebound, defend, assist, inside, outside, dive for the ball and bang with anyone. Players back then didn't flop around on the court when someone got too close to them...they threw an elbow.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Hick from French Lick may be the Greatest White Basketball Player of All Time....

Labron isn't even the best Black player, not by alot!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Bird had the balls to tell whoever was guarding him what he was going to do the next play. Then he did it and he still scored on him. Plus he was a dead eye three point shooter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is hilarious. I bet you guys think Terry Bradshaw would pick apart todays nfl defenses too. Larry Bird was a better shooter that's about it. Lebron is stronger,faster and better at everyother phase of the game.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is hilarious. I bet you guys think Terry Bradshaw would pick apart todays nfl defenses too. Larry Bird was a better shooter that's about it. Lebron is stronger,faster and better at everyother phase of the game.

Labron is all about physical ability, Bird actually knew how to play basketball.

Laebron just plays playground BB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator