Trailerbammer stomps inbreds' dream thread

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Stick a plunger in them.

dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
I kept thinking I wanted Bammer to blow out tennerc, but my goodness, how I love watching the v0ls fall apart at the end of games.

Moral victory?

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
There should be a study on that thing. He looks like a conehead with a little puff of hair on top. I swear I've never seen anything quite like that.

I can't imagine how they find a helmet for that thing.

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
There is obviously something wrong there. That just isn't normal. Thankfully for him he's a jock so getting laid isn't impossible.
services

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Law98gator;n302191 said:
There should be a study on that thing. He looks like a conehead with a little puff of hair on top. I swear I've never seen anything quite like that.

I can't imagine how they find a helmet for that thing.

Attachments

• conv_5039.jpeg
    conv_5039.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 35

G8RNTN

Proud Gator on RockyNot
The best line I have heard all day from UT fans...Wait for it...."I could not be more proud of this team."
I guess they would be awful pissed if they won that game...SMH morons. They have no logic.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
G8RNTN;n302276 said:
The best line I have heard all day from UT fans...Wait for it...."I could not be more proud of this team."
I guess they would be awful pissed if they won that game...SMH morons. They have no logic.

To be fair, we heard quite a bit of that after our loss to LSU too.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n302323 said:
To be fair, we heard quite a bit of that after our loss to LSU too.

I think there is quite the difference between us and them....we are seeing huge improvement and winning games. They are simply losers....

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
gatormandan;n302329 said:
They are simply losers....

They've earned a special place in my heart for the rest of this season for beating UGA. It'll of course end after the season is done.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
You know, I get making fun of Tennessee and their fans. But when you start making fun of an individual who has a legitimate skin/hair medical condition, that's pretty low imo. Stay classy Gators.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n302354 said:
You know, I get making fun of Tennessee and their fans. But when you start making fun of an individual who has a legitimate skin/hair medical condition, that's pretty low imo. Stay classy Gators.

Nobodys exempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.