Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I'm also hearing there is a lot of talent in this portal and we need almost every position.
It’s supposed to be the most names ever in the portal. There’s a theory that it won’t be this hectic and future ones, but this may be the tipping point portal season

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I just read that with all these transfers out, and with 22 incoming commits, we have 89 scholarship players! 80-f-ing-9!!!!! So let’s say there still 5 more recruits we’d like (seems low) and at least 10 transfers, that’s 19 more we need to trim. And forget about giving our starting kicker a scholly, he’s out of luck! This is unbelievable!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just read that with all these transfers out, and with 22 incoming commits, we have 89 scholarship players! 80-f-ing-9!!!!! So let’s say there still 5 more recruits we’d like (seems low) and at least 10 transfers, that’s 19 more we need to trim. And forget about giving our starting kicker a scholly, he’s out of luck! This is unbelievable!
We're going to lose 20 to the portal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Great kid who was really great with fans after the game, including my kids. I can attest to his character. But he was widely considered a vintage Mullen reach. Not a bad player, but wasn’t going to be a difference maker here and definitely not with what we have coming in. A case where I truly wish him the best wherever he lands.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Give me names…. 19 more names that are easily expendable. That would put us at 70 so we could add 5 more recruits (total 27) and 10 transfers. (Not gonna happen)
You forgot all the exclamation points in your most recent hysterics.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Give me names…. 19 more names that are easily expendable. That would put us at 70 so we could add 5 more recruits (total 27) and 10 transfers. (Not gonna happen)
You’re gonna have to provide a full roster spreadsheet and breakdown because I’m not sure you’re working with accurate data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator