Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
As detailed as Napier is, I am confident the numbers will work out. He knows exactly how many he needs and how many he needs to lose.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
As detailed as Napier is, I am confident the numbers will work out. He knows exactly how many he needs and how many he needs to lose.
I generally agree, I’m sure he has it analyzed 500 different ways right down to how many ****s each player took last week.

But I had totally bought it to twitter/message board hype that we are going to have a recruiting class of 30 & transfer portal class of 10. That’s not going to happen. As ****ty as this team looks on the field I was sure our returning scholarship players was down to 45 or so…. But 247 has it at ~67.

!!!!!!! - for Ox.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
With the NCAA about to announce the removal of limits for players and coaches, I would expect the big boys to over-recruit knowing that the toothless NCAA will not pursue administrative actions and will overlook it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I generally agree, I’m sure he has it analyzed 500 different ways right down to how many ****s each player took last week.

But I had totally bought it to twitter/message board hype that we are going to have a recruiting class of 30 & transfer portal class of 10. That’s not going to happen. As ****ty as this team looks on the field I was sure our returning scholarship players was down to 45 or so…. But 247 has it at ~67.

!!!!!!! - for Ox.
:ohnoez:

The Twitter hype misled me!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So your saying he is better at roster management than clock management. just trying to keep up with the discussion.
I think player evaluation and roster management, recruiting and portal, is strategic. Supposedly, his strong suit.

knock lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think player evaluation and roster management, recruiting and portal, is strategic. Supposedly, his strong suit.

knock lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO
Yeppers, which is why he needs to hand off the tactical management functions to trusted assistants, at least that is my opinion.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yeppers, which is why he needs to hand off the tactical management functions to trusted assistants, at least that is my opinion.
Agree 100%.

Like most of us find out in our careers ... It's almost impossible for most people to handle fulltime strategy and tactics at the same time.

If he's a program changer, he'll make adjustments in the off season.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No way 7 leaves.
I would not think so, but one never knows. You could argue that #7 was our most consistent DL all season, although he played fewer snaps than some. But I think the poster was a bit confused.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Our D was ranked at100 or higher in almost every STAT category.

It won't hurt no matter who we lose EXCEPT for depth.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another one dot meme.

@ConnerClarke: #Gators Safety announces he will enter the transfer portal

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Will we have enough players to play in a bowl? (I hope not ... I would prefer the coaches be out recruiting for 23, 24)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.