Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another perfect example of Mullen’s recruiting and how you end up with 6 win seasons. No offense to Reese, but also another player that never belonged at UF. Wouldn’t shock me to hear he ends up being in the portal for good.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Billy has his work cut out for him. He needs a whole new teams worth of players lol.

I haven’t done any research on this, but does anyone know if he experienced similar turnover after his initial season at Louisiana? Just curious if this is part of the process he envisioned all along and one he’s dealt with successfully before.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I said I had heard 20 players but then I heard this is nation wide so don't be shocked.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Billy has his work cut out for him. He needs a whole new teams worth of players lol.
I am not concerned, but please don't think that is b/c I think Karl will magically produce all star players, but there is no way any new players that come in can be worse than the sack of garbage that is transferring out.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's how FSU did it. The Portal had better be included with your recruiting. It's the new normal.

As @FireFoley stated, Napier started with garbage, except maybe who he brought in for the most part.

Napier knows talent and can build. What we don't know is should he or can he call the plays in the SEC? TBD

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I don't think we're going to have a very good season next year. This is looking like a complete tear down and rebuild. I just hope we keep the recruits we currently have committed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Dexter’s been a very under appreciated Gator. His play hasn’t always been what we expected, in large part because of his surrounding cast, but while half the players are either transferring or focusing strictly on the draft, he still seems like a Freshman who’s just excited to play for UF. It also doesn’t sound like someone who definitely won’t be here next season. That would be huge.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I don't think we're going to have a very good season next year. This is looking like a complete tear down and rebuild. I just hope we keep the recruits we currently have committed.

It's exactly what needed to happen. Mullen's classes were hardly top 10 despite their recruiting ranking. We know how lazy Mullen was on the recruiting trail, so ask yourself, those four star guys that he did sign...were they actually 4 star caliber players or were they guys the bigger programs didnt want

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It's been a complete teardown from the beginning. The players that transfered last year was their choice as it should be with Billy not knowing the players. This year it's Billy's choice.
He is going to build it back the right way if we will just give him the chance.
It seems some don't have the patience for it, or are clueless of our lack of talent.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
It's been a complete teardown from the beginning. The players that transfered last year was their choice as it should be with Billy not knowing the players. This year it's Billy's choice.
He is going to build it back the right way if we will just give him the chance.
It seems some don't have the patience for it, or are clueless of our lack of talent.

Yep....

This is what we've all wanted...a complete rebuild from the damage the last three coaches did. It just will take some time. '23 isn't the year to judge him on. '24/'25 will be the years we see what Billy has done with the program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator