Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This one hurts.
cary elwes life is pain GIF

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
The better bowl games are starting this week. It'll be interesting to see how many of these teams players will hit the portal over the next week!

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
I have this eerie feeling Nape isn’t going to get many from the portal. I think he sees this as a rebuild and only players he recruits from HS and maybe a few more will fit his plan. He is ok with sucking next year because it’s a rebuild and all part of the plan.

Going to be painful.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I have this eerie feeling Nape isn’t going to get many from the portal. I think he sees this as a rebuild and only players he recruits from HS and maybe a few more will fit his plan. He is ok with sucking next year because it’s a rebuild and all part of the plan.

Going to be painful.
Yep. He's got his "process" and he's going to follow it come hell or high water. He knows he won't be fired even if he tallies the first three year losing season streak since WW2. I really don't think the man understands or cares about the importance of rivalries or how things work in the SEC. I don't think he gives two chits about winning and losing. Its all about his process. Guess we'll all find out along with him how well that works.

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Really? This is ridiculous, even for you.
So tell me where Im wrong. When has he ever shown the slightest bit of fire in a press conference or in any of those jOURney videos? When has anyone, a player...a reporter...said he got fired up about the results of a game? Hell, has he even gotten angry enough to yell at the refs during a game? Maybe he has and I missed it.

When has he gone out of his way to emphasize a rivalry game? When has he made even the mildest of quips at a rival's expense? When did he do any of that at ULL? Can you imagine him saying or doing ANYTHING Meyer or Spurrier did with regard to our rivals? I can't. I doubt he would have the presence of mind to even remember he had three timeouts to call at the end of the UGA game, let alone call them in the final minute when we had the ball.

From what Ive seen, its just a paycheck to him. He follows his process to the letter and expects things to work. Its not driven by a hatred of losing. Its not even driven by a love of winning. Its driven by love of process for process sake.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So tell me where Im wrong. When has he ever shown the slightest bit of fire in a press conference or in any of those jOURney videos? When has anyone, a player...a reporter...said he got fired up about the results of a game? Hell, has he even gotten angry enough to yell at the refs during a game? Maybe he has and I missed it.

When has he gone out of his way to emphasize a rivalry game? When has he made even the mildest of quips at a rival's expense? When did he do any of that at ULL? Can you imagine him saying or doing ANYTHING Meyer or Spurrier did with regard to our rivals? I can't. I doubt he would have the presence of mind to even remember he had three timeouts to call at the end of the UGA game, let alone call them in the final minute when we had the ball.

From what Ive seen, its just a paycheck to him. He follows his process to the letter and expects things to work. Its not driven by a hatred of losing. Its not even driven by a love of winning. Its driven by love of process for process sake.
You have overtaken t-gator as providing the dumbest sports takes on the board. This is too full of stupid to even respond to.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good!

One of the players in the space was 2nd year DL Chris McClellan. When asked about the slew of transfers, he pointed to the higher standard that players were held to as one of the reasons.

He referenced the Mullen administration and said that older players had a little more leniency back then than they do now under Napier.

“No disrespect to Coach Mullen, but from what I’ve heard from the older guys, they had a lot more leniency with the last staff than they do with this staff”

“Coach Napier does ask a lot of us, but it’s all for our best interest and I don’t think they were prepared for that.”

“It all goes back to discipline”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.