Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Did you even click on the link? Or do you actually believe I'm promoting cell service here?

I clicked and got this. Only this:

0049439db1407bd70e664c5e95f4016d.jpg

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah 600 yards. woot wooot

Somewhere Nafis Karim demands respect for his 700 yard season.
Still our leading receiver and bitching. So will he be better off at another school? He was targeted often by AR from what I understand. I think his future looked brighter at UF under Napier than he might find elsewhere. But if he leaves, good luck. If the NFL were in his future he would have been drafted from UF just as well as the school he leaves for.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Brett_McMurphy: LSU QB Max Johnson announces he’s transferring to Texas A&M

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Except when he plays us. In the two games he's played against UF he's 35 for 60 for 393 yds and 6 TDs (and zero picks). Most importantly he's 2-0. Annnnd we play A&M next fall.

Hopefully, our days of making sh!tty QBs look like Heisman candidates are behind us

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Smoke that we are in on this guy. Should have 4 years of eligibility left. 4* out of high school and CBN was recruiting him while he was at Arizona.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Smoke that we are in on this guy. Should have 4 years of eligibility left. 4* out of high school and CBN was recruiting him while he was at Arizona.

TOS just posted a story saying we are in good shape with this kid coming to Florida. Sounds like this is going down. Here is the statement (not sure of the rules if this is allowed):

• Florida recently offered Ohio State QB transfer Jack Miller, per national analyst ________. I’m hearing the Gators are in excellent shape with Miller while Angulo has been told big news could be coming with Miller “soon.” Miller ranks as the No. 69 overall player in the transfer porta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.