Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I bet this strikes fear in the Hearts of Georgia Fans!
Would he have been offered if we didn’t lose a rb to georgia? Staff got juked. 14 pt swing. Need a much improved season or staff will have little to sell vs the big boys.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
From what I’ve read, some insiders have said that the staff is not interested.

LeBlanc was thought to be a lock here a year ago, before he committed there. The word I remember was his girlfriend was going to Ou or already had. So this tells me one of two things happened. Either he had a full Biz Mar Markie moment(“yo, could you tell me where is door 3”) and walked in on a gang fest, or he discovered that she put on the freshman 15 and he doesn’t want to spend 4 years in Oklahoma with a fat girl.

Either way, he’d be our highest rated DL from last year and would solidify a great class. More importantly though, the risk we run with these return to FL transfers is if they don’t come here, they likely end up at a place where we have to face them. So I’m not sure why we’d have no interest.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
LeBlanc was thought to be a lock here a year ago, before he committed there. The word I remember was his girlfriend was going to Ou or already had. So this tells me one of two things happened. Either he had a full Biz Mar Markie moment(“yo, could you tell me where is door 3”) and walked in on a gang fest, or he discovered that she put on the freshman 15 and he doesn’t want to spend 4 years in Oklahoma with a fat girl.

Either way, he’d be our highest rated DL from last year and would solidify a great class. More importantly though, the risk we run with these return to FL transfers is if they don’t come here, they likely end up at a place where we have to face them. So I’m not sure why we’d have no interest.

Doesn't sound like the staff is all that interested also he is a bit undersized but I'd still take him because I feel we could use quality players.

Of course if that ****ing Dildo Ox wouldn't have taken my posting privilege's on the pinned thread I would have said it there. Complains about people leaving the board but bans people and does stupid **** like that.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Collins, James, and Norman were all higher ranked than LeBlanc. He'd be a solid addition, but him going to UCF probably won't be any great loss. (I'd much rather we could have gotten his HS teammate, John Walker or Jordan Hall from Jax, both of whom for which we were serious contenders.)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Collins, James, and Norman were all higher ranked than LeBlanc. He'd be a solid addition, but him going to UCF probably won't be any great loss. (I'd much rather we could have gotten his HS teammate, John Walker or Jordan Hall from Jax, both of whom for which we were serious contenders.)

You’re right. I’m pretty sure at one point he was higher than all of them as 247 had him as the 9th overall DL. But he dropped all the way to 61st at the finish. Holy smokes. They had to have found out about the plow fest going on with his girl in Norman and dropped him just based on pure embarrassment.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Word is Napier asked him to send in all his film since 2012. Evidently he wasn't sold on his ability to set the edge from his flag days so they haven't decided whether he's a take yet at this time.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This makes me happy. He had his chance. Plus, we're in on some good 24' guys on the dline

Lame take. We don’t want a talented kid out of spite while meantime we’re taking DEs converted from QB with offers from Prarie View.

We need all the talent we can get

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Lame take. We don’t want a talented kid out of spite while meantime we’re taking DEs converted from QB with offers from Prarie View.

We need all the talent we can get

I don’t disagree, but who are we not taking out of spite?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Cant Stop Dave Chappelle GIF

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I’d rather we added a one and done. I think he is closer to 220. To me, he has speed. He is a physical, bruising back. However, I worry he lacks explosion hitting the hole.
Nearing 70 years old I’ve found that explosion hitting the hole is sometimes not a good thing
Rather a deep thrust with the goal of ending up in the end zone is better

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

I too gave this a funny, but it’s sad as well. This kid was a rare talent who if he’d ever gotten his schitt together could have been another Kyle Pitts. Another example of a million dollar body and a ten cent head. Can’t help but wonder what happened in his life to make him such a screwball or if it was just bad DNA.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
At first it sounded like the news anchor said Gilbert used "semen" but it was actually cement from the parking lot.:embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator