Status
Not open for further replies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and that's why Mullen is crawling off in shame and EJ is transferring. Now we have AR15 who for some inexplicable reason was here for 2 years yet never had surgery on a lingering injury from highschool until after this season when his ligament finally tore completely off the bone, a transfer who looks just like EJ on film from what I've seen, and 2 guys nobody's had a chance to see play yet. I really, really, really hope we also recruit a very good QB from the highschool ranks if there are any left that haven't signed already. Our QB room is worrisome.
I mean, we have Del Rio too, I'm not sure how good he is, but I don't think he's a schmuck

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, we have Del Rio too, I'm not sure how good he is, but I don't think he's a schmuck
He's one of the two we've never seen play yet. Not even in a spring game or in mop up duty. One has to wonder why, no? I mean you yourself just asked me if I've seen who started this year for us, right? So given how bad that was, now take into account NONE of the guys behind him were given even a sniff of the field other than AR15 who stayed injured more than healthy this year...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's one of the two we've never seen play yet. Not even in a spring game or in mop up duty. One has to wonder why, no? I mean you yourself just asked me if I've seen who started this year for us, right? So given how bad that was, now take into account NONE of the guys behind him were given even a sniff of the field other than AR15 who stayed injured more than healthy this year...
oh sorry, misread your previous post.

But let's keep in mind who was running the show, and the merry band of retards he had coaching with him. That staff routinely sat the better player for another player that was simply older....that's it.
Those guys were idiots, and why they are currently unemployed.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015

The same guy kept Trask on the bench for two years until he was forced to play him..

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Another Dan Mullen laziness/failure. Why not have a spring game this last off-season? Unreal how lazy that POS was.....smh

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I wonder when they'll announce the date for this year's Orange & Blue game. I'm not seeing it online anywhere.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Another Dan Mullen laziness/failure. Why not have a spring game this last off-season? Unreal how lazy that POS was.....smh
Canceling the O&B last year was when my hate for Mullen/Stricklin turned up a few notches. They gave a giant middle finger to all the fans with that decision.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, and that's why Mullen is crawling off in shame and EJ is transferring. Now we have AR15 who for some inexplicable reason was here for 2 years yet never had surgery on a lingering injury from highschool until after this season when his ligament finally tore completely off the bone, a transfer who looks just like EJ on film from what I've seen, and 2 guys nobody's had a chance to see play yet. I really, really, really hope we also recruit a very good QB from the highschool ranks if there are any left that haven't signed already. Our QB room is worrisome.
:ohnoez:

Good God, come off the ledge. Miller got to be a four-star recruit by sucking balls, right?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Who keeps implying that AR is a "glassket case".? Say it ain't so.

He pulled a hamstring.

He hurt his knee doing a ridiculous dance stunt. Minor, easily repaired.

Question is, Is he learning from these and other difficulties? I hope so. One is about properly preparing to play and the other is taking care of yourself off-field.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I am not worried about our QB room.
I am worried about DL, LB, OL, and WR much, much more right now.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My concern is the long snapper.
We have one on scholly that we battled Bama for. They said, "you can come if you want to walk on. Our class is full of studs already". Mullen said, "this is a guy bama would have walk on so since we cannot fill our class with HS players, we will give a LSer a full ride".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.