Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Maybe I missed it? But I haven't seen it stressed that Miller has the same eligibility left as AR.? That means if he merely stays the backup QB we'll have him 1-2 years after AR goes NFL. There is some value in that. amarite?

According to Ohio State: Jack Miller III

1. Miller's first season was 2020 which of course did not count against his 4 years or 5 years

2. Miller played in 4 games in 2021 making him redshirt eligible.

So I expect Miller to acutally be a RFR at UF in the fall 2022 season, though UF may or may not list him as a Soph.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Would Kirby do this to his two 5* QBs on the roster?

Shane Mathews says Ga is paying him or promising a $2million NIL deal and it's well know this is happening. Not great for the sport if true.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's fair to say the vibes in the building are completely the opposite as they were under Mullen.

No kidding. Isn't it just nice to hear something other than "we'll evaluate that". With seeing stuff like this I feel we are going to be a pleasant surprise. Utah better be on notice.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I assume he's looked promising or Napier wouldn't have taken him.

But there's almost no chance he'd play basketball for us. Jitoboh barely sees the court in his third year and his basketball measurables are far better. Waites tried to play basketball and had no takers.
For some reason these guys can't figure out that being a fatass is much more conducive for O-linemen than BB forwards and centers (as if anyone actually plays a true center anymore). He would be a slower less skilled Jit. Still, having the athleticism to even play HS BB is promising that he won't be a stiff as an O-lineman so I trust Napier on this take.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
For some reason these guys can't figure out that being a fatass is much more conducive for O-linemen than BB forwards and centers (as if anyone actually plays a true center anymore). He would be a slower less skilled Jit. Still, having the athleticism to even play HS BB is promising that he won't be a stiff as an O-lineman so I trust Napier on this take.
I love taking this guy if he is the project take and we have several not projects guys signed with him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Re: NewGator Waites,
My word, all this denigration of a 6'10" high school kid for being varsity good at BB & FB ... enjoying 2 sports that he helped his school out with by his sweat performances. I bet Waites could, even at football weight, solidly help our basketball team in the 2022-23 seasons. His court running ability would be satisfied by what football expects and gets out of him. Nobody will force him to shoot off-balance and he seems to have a decent shooter's touch. Our basketball team would only ask 10ppg from him to make him one of our top 5. I'd enjoy seeing him on the court if that is his excitement wish. It's part of his college camaraderie.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I guess somehow I missed him getting an OVI and arrested while at pOSU. Though it didn't really stick and was reduced.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Nearly all OL guys are projects, even the 5 stars.
The Big Uglies take longer to physically mature and get thier coordinatIon together. This is one area where the evaluations and star values are very, very subjective and are really time dependant (growth/maturity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.