Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Went scrolling through the portal for the first time in quite awhile and saw Maryland LB Terrence Lewis had entered today. Wasn’t he committed to us once upon a time or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I think maybe. He was all over the place and apparently had some issues. Not surprisingly, going to Md didn’t work. He was also committed to the vols I think. I think we completely stopped recruiting him(not that such news would come as a shock).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think maybe. He was all over the place and apparently had some issues. Not surprisingly, going to Md didn’t work. He was also committed to the vols I think. I think we completely stopped recruiting him(not that such news would come as a shock).
So, a million dollar body and a ten cent head?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if this kid is SEC caliber but....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW notice that he "entered the transfer portal" and will still play vs App St.

It JUST means he can talk to other teams. Nothing more.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This will be Willie Tyler's 4th school in 3 years.

And, do we really want a tackle that transfers from Texas? The last one will be talked about for years.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: #Gators ... transfer portal is going to take and give in 2022 for a lot of programs.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would hurt to lose Bogle, but not that bad tbh. Maybe it's the pain of having to watch us suck the last year and a half, but im ready to burn it all down and build it up again. There's like 5 names I don't wanna see in the portal. The rest?.... If you don't wanna be here thats fine. We probably won't miss you anyways.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsScott: #Gators ... transfer portal is going to take and give in 2022 for a lot of programs.

No offense, seems like a good kid but I hope to see a skinny rush end hybrid on the field only on third and long.

No more Grantham.

Even Princely is only about 250. He is the smallest who should ever be on the DL.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Bogle was a well respected recruit that supposedly had Bama after him. then he shows up, all 190 lbs soaking wet of him and I never understood how they thought he could be a DE, either hand on ground or standing up. Seems like a LB at best to me. I hope he can find a place that can utilize his size and athletic ability to its potential.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
While I hate to see players go, it should be better to get all these guys outta here. If they don't want to play for UF then maybe they've been part of the problem!! They should look at OU and see how the grass isn't always greener and they could end up worse off transferring! Look at those UT guys that transferred to OU last year and where there at now

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OU has lost 3 more - a 6’7” TE and Haselwood. He was a 5* WR from GA who hates Kirby.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The players leaving UF now are the lazy and undisciplined ones that don't want to work or have discipline instilled in them.

Bye Felicias.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would definitely prefer to have Bogle back in lieu of Cox. That’s a bummer for sure .

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Folks saying Cox coming back is what pushed Bogle out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays