Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I still think we need to start fresh! So if they want to go, hit the bricks! We'll replace them with people that want to be Gators. This is what we need to get rid of at UF and really return to the U of F standard!! I don't want to see these young guys go but also don't want to have people taking up valuable space on our rooster that don't want to be here for whatever reason! So move on and make room for bigger better players to come in and bring our D back to where it should be!! SEEYA

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don’t care who leaves because it’s damn near a total rebuild anyway. The way I look at it is, I’m just grateful Mullen is gone and we’ve got a young up and comer taking over in 3 more days.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I honestly don’t care who leaves because it’s damn near a total rebuild anyway. The way I look at it is, I’m just grateful Mullen is gone and we’ve got a young up and comer taking over in 3 more days.

For everyone of these kids that's transferring out you can bet we're going to bring in a transfer. The transfer may or may not be as good, but we won't go into the season like Butters and Muschamp w/ a 71 man roster (scholarship players). I imagine we see another 5+ transfers, probably closer to 10 (as there's usually a higher transfer rate with a coaching change). I will say, I wish Mincey would stick around.

There's word that Cox and Ventrel Miller are returning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
because it's stupid. Yeah I know there's one or two guys who can do it 235 lb.

BUT 99.99% of 235lb kids have no fuchsing chance against a guy who weighs 85 pounds more.

You watched the UGA game, right? Still want to go with flyweight DEs?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lloyd Summerall, all 212lbs of him, is now in the transfer portal.
Damn, that is HUGE! Who will replace his 25 snaps over the next 3 years?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Damn, that is HUGE! Who will replace his 25 snaps over the next 3 years?

I think he's a good player, and could have been very good if he put on weight. This is another failure of the S&C program and nutrition staff.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's a good player, and could have been very good if he put on weight. This is another failure of the S&C program and nutrition staff.
McCallister was built the same way and he performed well.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Rattler to UCLA
Gabriel to Ole Miss
Haener to Washington
Jahymr Gibbs to Bama
Haselwood to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.