Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching ESPN this morning and noticed Lamar Jackson's stats - 16TDs and 10 INTs, 700+ yards rushing

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jalen Kimber

However, Florida offered one thing that none of the other schools could – Corey Raymond. Raymond forged a reputation as perhaps the best recruiter and developer of defensive backs in the country during his time at LSU, and that made UF the choice for Kimber.

“Corey Raymond is who he wanted to play for in the beginning when he was at LSU,” Art said. “So, once Corey Raymond came over to Florida and that opportunity opened up, we wanted to take advantage of that opportunity.”

Jalen also believed in the vision that Billy Napier outlined for the program. He transferred out of one national championship program, and he’s confident that he’s just joined another. Through nearly two months on campus, that optimism has been validated.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The speed of the SEC is gonna cause him problems.. imagine EJ every week against PAC 12 defenses and he’d probably have been an all conference guy over there.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has to be joking. This kid is Tyler Bray skinny. SEC defenses are going to snap him in two. For reference, EJ5 has 35 pounds on him.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So we have to be looking to the portal for a DT or two, right? Does that happen after spring ball? muLLLLLLen and fat head tod left this part of the roster in a bad spot.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So we have to be looking to the portal for a DT or two, right? Does that happen after spring ball? muLLLLLLen and fat head tod left this part of the roster in a bad spot.

They sure did. I was telling my son today if they can get Watson ready......at his size if he does nothing but occupy two opposing OL'men and stuff the run, mission accomplished. But need some more depth for sure.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They sure did. I was telling my son today if they can get Watson ready......at his size if he does nothing but occupy two opposing OL'men and stuff the run, mission accomplished. But need some more depth for sure.
I have high hopes they whip big Des into shape so he can be a major contributor this year. He's a load and has a great motor.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
According to bob redmond, Des Watson looks to have gained 15lbs or so and looked sloppy yesterday.

I have high hopes they whip big Des into shape so he can be a major contributor this year. He's a load and has a great motor.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
According to bob redmond, Des Watson looks to have gained 15lbs or so and looked sloppy yesterday.
giphy.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Hocke said Watson has bought in, is eating right, and working hard. If true, he wouldn't be gaining weight. I've heard other reports he has lost weight. He is still way too big for regular snaps. But, he is losing weight. We will find out. They want him at the proper weight because the staff does nothing but rave about how quick and athletic he is even at his current weight.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is Watson's weight problem a health problem.? Is that being treated by medical doctors.?
Could we be apprised of Watson's weight as if it were an injury progress report.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator