Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would be a bit surprising after the criminole didn't give EJ much opportunity to play in the UA game. Although we now understand why he didn't call many pass plays for EJ.
that was whitey's fault tho, can't blame another bruhther

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Matt Luke is stepping down as OL coach at UGA. As a result, there are rumors that these two want to transfer to UF.

upload_2022-2-21_23-10-25.png

upload_2022-2-21_23-10-56.png

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Matt Luke is stepping down as OL coach at UGA. As a result, there are rumors that these two want to transfer to UF.

Pencil both in as starters.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

I bet Delance graduating help. Even though they are a 5* and a 4* , I doubt they could ever beat Delance out for a starting gig.

Delance was like the Pouncey Twins in a single body.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Prayers for EJ Lightsey

This was a linebacker recruited by Mullen. He was shot. He was committed but when Napier came on board he would not accept his commitment.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Note on IMG

Looks like Napier is bringing in the IMG coaching staff for a coaching clinic. They are really trying to get into IMG and get a foothold.

I know it’s really been beaten to death on the other boards, but since I haven’t really seen it here, it’s important to note that Mullen did nothing in February. He took the entire month off after signing day. He did recruit in the spring but he also took all of the months off from spring game until fall practice from the team.
The reason this is important to note is that this is the reason that Savage was so beloved and the main reason the veteran players are revolting against Hocke still. Because Savage was around the players more than the coaches were. Mullen said it as much. He stated that Savage was the off season coach.

According to an insider on On3, Napier has told the team that he is the head coach. All the time. And he will be intricately involved in all off season conditioning.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Note on IMG

Looks like Napier is bringing in the IMG coaching staff for a coaching clinic. They are really trying to get into IMG and get a foothold.

I know it’s really been beaten to death on the other boards, but since I haven’t really seen it here, it’s important to note that Mullen did nothing in February. He took the entire month off after signing day. He did recruit in the spring but he also took all of the months off from spring game until fall practice from the team.
The reason this is important to note is that this is the reason that Savage was so beloved and the main reason the veteran players are revolting against Hocke still. Because Savage was around the players more than the coaches were. Mullen said it as much. He stated that Savage was the off season coach.

According to an insider on On3, Napier has told the team that he is the head coach. All the time. And he will be intricately involved in all off season conditioning.

Speaking about another level. Nape is bringing it. My arousal level has just increased.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
How can there be rumors that Mims and Morris are coming to UF if they aren't in the portal yet? I ask because this is coming from that quejay dude who has thrown many noodles against the wall and not a single one has stuck yet, well, his supposed source is an offensive on field staff who is his brother. Isn't it illegal to contact and talk to players on other teams who are not in the portal?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
How can there be rumors that Mims and Morris are coming to UF if they aren't in the portal yet? I ask because this is coming from that quejay dude who has thrown many noodles against the wall and not a single one has stuck yet, well, his supposed source is an offensive on field staff who is his brother. Isn't it illegal to contact and talk to players on other teams who are not in the portal?
I view these kinds of rumors like some of the predictions I see in the PF; I'll believe it when I see it. I'll admit, tho, I'd be thrilled if either of those guys transferred to UF.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I view these kinds of rumors like some of the predictions I see in the PF; I'll believe it when I see it. I'll admit, tho, I'd be thrilled if either of those guys transferred to UF.

I know uga had to talk Mims into staying after the season was over so there is some background to that guy leaving. However, considering the source of where this latest stuff is coming from then you have to really question it. That guy has been so wrong thus far. Hasn't predicted a single thing that has happened. Plus they aren't in the portal yet so there is no way he could have any insider information on it unless something is going down that we shouldn't be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.