Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Would you call us back if we got embarrased by Georgia and needed a miracle to beat bama on a last second fg? Not likely
We're back, baby!

seinfeld-im-back.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They needed a "down year" Alabama team to commit a record breaking 17 penalties in one game. Bama also had a interception taken away they ran back to the Vawl 20. Pair that with a couple of other lucky breaks plus they hit a game winning fg that is arguably the ugliest wounded duck I have seen travelling through the air and you get their first win over Bama in 2000 years.

They let our bipolar team almost come back and beat them at the Inbred Inn. Let that sink in for a minute, that should tell you all you need to know.

The stars align and they get LSU, who is still trying to figure things out, in Death Valley with a 12 o'clock start. LSU fumbles the opening kickoff and its game over. Also, LSU decided to not play thier best defensive player the entire game, one Harold Perkins. Maybe you guys have heard of him.

Georgia absolutely stomped them from beginning to end, the score doesn't reflect that game at all. Georgia could have beat them by 40.

Playoffs are on the line and all they have to do is beat a measly South Carolina team, who just got murdered the week before by a below average Florida squad, and proceed to get BLOWN out of the stadium with their Heisman Trophy QB playing almost 4 quarters before he was injured.

Would you call us back if we got embarrased by Georgia and needed a miracle to beat bama on a last second fg? Not likely

I don’t believe I suggested they were back, my point was that they at minimum watched us slide below them. Very little progress was required to get ahead of UF during the last two years at 12-14.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of chatter online about this kid right now

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Vols were the laughingstock of the SEC and college football since 1998.

Starkville Idiot with his only-interviewed North Georgia inbred have wrestled that title away from them for at least the next decade.
It’s an opportunity for us to stick together, right ? And yet here we are judging imbreds and shark lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator