Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow, just now seeing this. Unbelievable!

Curious how Mullen manages this (signs 2, brings in a transfer, does nothing?)....

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rumors are it may not be Title IX related, but moving positions. Coach and player don’t see eye to eye. They part ways. I don’t buy this, but it is out there.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rumors are it may not be Title IX related, but moving positions. Coach and player don’t see eye to eye. They part ways. I don’t buy this, but it is out there.

I just skimmed twitter and a few other boards, I haven't seen that one (positions). It seems this was in the works since the middle of the spring (something happened, seems like either legal and/or disciplinary).

Can't dwell on it, but sure would like to know why. Again, this is another roster issue Mullen needs to deal with:

- Thin at QB
- Thin at Safety
- Thin at DT
- Lack of talent on the OL

leogator

May 5, 2018
I just skimmed twitter and a few other boards, I haven't seen that one (positions). It seems this was in the works since the middle of the spring (something happened, seems like either legal and/or disciplinary).

Can't dwell on it, but sure would like to know why. Again, this is another roster issue Mullen needs to deal with:

- Thin at QB
- Thin at Safety
- Thin at DT
- Lack of talent on the OL

We're not thin at DT this year but will be thin or inexperienced in 2020.
We're not thin at safety we just don't have any good ones
We are looking at transfers on the OL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We're not thin at DT this year but will be thin or inexperienced in 2020.
We're not thin at safety we just don't have any good ones
We are looking at transfers on the OL.

Thanks Captain Obvious. It's about recruiting and filling the needs. What I posted isn't 2019, it's beyond 2019. And yes, I'd like to see a grad transfer OL this year too.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It seems this was in the works since the middle of the spring (something happened, seems like either legal and/or disciplinary).

As I said, I don’t buy it. What you say meshes with the consistent reporting during spring that Mullen wants to sign 2 QBs. I wondered why. We d have EJ, JJ, Trask and AR. Why 2 QBs. With the knowledge of JJ leaving, that explains his thinking. This has been going on a while.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I suggest that whether or not the coaches wanted one that I wanted another QB in the 2019 class. Of course the lemmings here all hooted at that idea because they have no understanding of football or recruiting.
Great job, Nostradamus. It’s obvious you knew this particular kid would be a transfer risk in his first EE semester.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep, it's like Franz Beard....you throw a ton of sh*t at the side of the barn and whatever sticks you say, "See, I told you so!"

Jones has been in Gainesville since early January, what 16 weeks? And....he gone. But hey, insti knew it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator