Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
A "Mutual split" is like the equivalent of quitting your job right before you're about to be fired. Maybe they wanted to let him save face by entering the portal rather than just kicking him off the team.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is soon to be the new norm.

I've been assured by several here that this is a good thing, and certainly a luxury well deserved by the players. After all, he was was here nearly 10 weeks, and likely cost us a QB this past cycle. If he wants to leave with no 1-year sit-out hanging over his head to deter it, he should be able to.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This leaves us with 3QBs this Fall

Talk is we will only take 1 QB in 2020?

IF FF has a good year will go NFL? Then what?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This transfer portal has got out of hand. Guy goes thru one spring and wants out?
What we have here is a generation of pussies, no one wants to work to earn a starting job they just want to show up and be handed a starting position. What are all these guys going to do when they have to get a real job go into a company and say if I can't be the president of the company on day 1 I'm going elsewhere. Good luck with that.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What we have here is a generation of pussies, no one wants to work to earn a starting job they just want to show up and be handed a starting position. What are all these guys going to do when they have to get a real job go into a company and say if I can't be the president of the company on day 1 I'm going elsewhere. Good luck with that.
I think it's more than that...TITLE IX

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I dont think that was the full reason JJ bailed.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018

People are saying it’s more than that, tough guy. Don’t start whining until we have all the facts.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well that sucks . This likely means Trask stays for the 2020 season .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
how new is this?

Urban looks completely destroyed. So I'd say it's either a recent pic now that he's retired and can get lit in the middle of the day, or was taken at some point during the 2010 season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Take it a step further. Franks leaves, but so does Trask as a grad transfer. It is a possibility. Now we only have 2 QBs.

leogator

May 5, 2018

Then we have the choice of Trask, EJ and AR for 2020 assuming of course that Trask does not leave. If I am CDM I tap the portal for a graduate QB with 2 yrs of eligibility or a regular transfer that has three or 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator