Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

leogator

May 5, 2018
OMG, an interception??? That never ever happens in a football game, much less in a spring game. It was only couple of years ago that Franks threw 3 of them in like five minutes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OMG, an interception??? That never ever happens in a football game, much less in a spring game. It was only couple of years ago that Franks threw 3 of them in like five minutes.
Trash threw three also, but one hit 33 between the numbers and 29 in the hands and were dropped.

The difference is Ole Middle School starter hero Trash doesnt have any actual GOOD games to offset his poor performances.

It doesn't matter. He'll drop a clipboard on his foot again and miss the entire year.

Kyle Trash, the ultimate Butters special. Even FAU and FIU didn't want him.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Before I asked you the question I knew you'd come back with that. Good job. You too Donk.

Yes, him. I agree on the vanilla-D and nobody argues he threw a pick. The dwarf, or is it short person (I get confused), taken #1 in the NFL draft threw some too. It's what happens to QBs.

Well, anyway, he looked real good in the Spring game. BTW, he's huge! I believe he can successfully run our offense and once August gets here he will be better at it. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see CDM throw several QBs at Miami if we get up 31 or more.

But you disagree. We'll see. Sticky this and we can circle back if after 10 games we've lost them all due to this one true freshman QB leaving because of some title IX infraction or if we're sitting at 8-2, 9-1 or even 10-0.
:exactly:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, anyway, he looked real good in the Spring game.
:lmao2:

Yeah, Ole Mulkinz is out there scouring the country sized for some big slow oaf QBs to run his option offense.

No, he didnt look good.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Didn't he go 11/16 for 209 basically with the 2s?

Nobody should give the spring game any weight except that maybe Franks now can throw a deep ball without overthrowing his receivers. And that maybe so far EJ is not the answer, going 6 of 13.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even after he is gone or transfers to an NAIA school, the #trashtruthers will continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator